Bunny Rabbits should be represented as a playable Race

op is an imposter-rabbit.

2 Likes

Mog rabbit ears on a Kaldorei…BAM BUNNEH!

Like this:

4 Likes

bunny people you say?

10 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa.

Who is to say what is and isnt appropriate and who is and isnt innocent.

1 Like

Little bunny Foo Foo,
Hopping through the forest,
Scooping up the field mice,
And bopping them on the head.

5 Likes

but if you are a valupa you might eat the bunny

1 Like

Bunny Race Alliance

Duck Race Horde

6 Likes

3 Likes

I want to name mine Arthur. :smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s these Bunny People I’m talking about.

3 Likes

so… you want this to be playable?
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=56184/snagtooth-virmen

oh, oh, ohhhhhh… sorry, was’nt paying attention. well, we just gotta get some of them into those pools in the vale of eternal blossoms, and get’em evolved-up like the jinyu! i mean, who knows? it could be good.

1 Like

That’s not a bunny race, it’s strippers wearing bunny ears.

9 Likes

pretty. shame they would’nt fit-in with WoW. they’d have to be more furry-looking, and less anime-ish.

would they be shorter like vulupas and goblins, or taller like bugs bunny

Make it a race of Bunnies like the Loporrits :rabbit: from FF 14 . Meeting them was quite treat didn’t expect to find them on the moon lol.

1 Like

Ahri is a fox girl.

4 Likes

lets have mercenary races. races that dont have entire factions joining but rather individuals who join the fight for pay and other goods.

this way we could add in Gnolls, Dakenoids, Tuskkar, Sethrak… basically any other race in the game that would as a whole not have a strong enough reason to join a faction But, individuals who stand apart could have no problem for the right price…

bonus… its a mercenary race, so thematically there could be an argument to have these races unlocked via the cash shop as a one time payment.

The “buy to unlock a race” transaction would make it a financially sound reason to invest the dev time into making it happen. :face_with_monocle:

and sure, find some bunny or spider rabbits to add into the pool.

would the bunnies be a neutral race like pandas?

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 OST - Main Theme - YouTube

1 Like