Bungie is splitting ways with Activision blizzard please do the same

So it’s big news today Bungie split with a Activision hopefully the first of many . If fans and devs can only convince Bioware and Blizzard to follow suite . EA/Activision are a parasite on the gaming world . They buy up stocks and merge just so they can push as much as they can to bleed every penny they can until there’s nothing left . Every company they put their hands on they make both parties money but in the end ruin the games and overtime the companies .

I agree that Activison is a parasite and probably my least favorite company at the moment (I like to think of them as the Empire and as Blizzard as the Rebellion). I believe Blizzard was in a bit of a financial crisis when Activision bought them. So Blizzard is pretty much Activision’s property and I imagine it’d be quite difficult and costly to part ways instantly. I think the entirety of every Blizzard game’s audiences wants this, it’s just not realistic. I am really proud of Bungie and wish them the best.

1 Like

I got very excited when I read that headline because I read Blizzard instead of Bungie. I was disappointed when I read it again :frowning:

3 Likes