Bunch of Exploiting Cheaters!

Ever try PvPing? At all? Ever go into a battleground?

Can look at my ach, have you?

Then you should be able to think of numerous situations in which a combatant is crowd controlled and the Zandalari, perhaps even as FC or orb carrier, is able to completely heal themselves. Ever wonder what kind of effects that might have on “balance”?

1 Like

just accept it your alliance first of all. second you just jealous of our racial and how good the HORDE

Like i said, you overestimate the value of buffed First Aid, or healing racial in general.

Just DI being able to remove the entire opposing team DOT and bleed alone is already better for PVP.

1 Like

Doesn’t say what the values are going to be when it goes live, but this…

Just getting hit by any kind of damage is going to cancel it.

1 Like

i care less about racials am just playing it because I like trolls thats all

1 Like

the whole warmode buff in general has caused alot of problems imo.

perhaps a better solution is for a system that counts everyone in the shard, and the less represented side gets a +1% for each person the other side more than them up to 30%

so if a shard has 30 horde and 25 alliance, alliance would receive +5%.

but i think a dynamic system like this is beyond WoW’s capabilities.

and both sides can have the ‘kill x other faction’ weekly

the current solution is a poor bandaid to the problem at hand, which, as i see it, is many PvP oriented players have moved to horde. giving horde a higher representation in warmode. trying to push alliance player who have limited interest in PvP is the wrong way to go about fixing this.

1 Like

The Alliance can’t win a fair fight. Anduin had to cast an unkickable mass battle rez to win Lordaeron, Alliance need five-man groups and a pity buff to take on a single level 110, and yet still whine about getting destroyed in a fair fight, or the fact that Zandi racials aren’t trash like the Kul’tiran ones are.

/shrug

I’ll have whatever this man is drinking

Ok let me just put this out there… One of the Most lopsided Realms in game was Lightbringer… It was 85% alliance back during Pandaria. It is still a huge alliance population and most do PVP but They still get the 30% so it is based on Shard and there are 2 types of shard a WM and Normal for each Group. So everyone telling me that you can’t exploit by always turning WM off before you log out to be on the Normal shard needs to prove how this is wrong … All you say is it’s wrong Show me that it can’t be exploited.

there was a blue post a bit ago where they stated they wont release the information about the metric used to determine who is the underdog.

i may not give blizzard much credit, but i’m pretty sure they’re smart enough to realize that turning it off before reset would’ve been the first and most obvious thing people tried and made sure it wasn’t the case.

my theory is it has something to do with hours spend in warmode per faction

i believe most alliance player are only turning on warmode to do the kill 25 quest and then turning it off, which comes back to my earlier post of trying to lure people who aren’t interested in PvP into warmode isn’t a good solution to the problem.

2 Likes

You must not like your own threads very much, thats a sure way of it getting deleted.

How does it work Luthien? I’d love to read the bluepost talking about this.

It could be 30% or 100% still going ham

I didn’t break the terms… If they delete it its because they cant give a straight answer and want to avoid it like most of their other issues… Lets put a little blue pin in it and say everything’s cool do not look behind the Curtain and drink this koolaid…

They’ve tried the ‘free xfer’ thing before. Didn’t work then either.

You can offer all the free incentives you want to the players, but you can’t force them to take the opportunity.

2 Likes

But you didn’t even ask a question, your OP was only about what your friend told you.

The reason the buff is there is because the disparity of horde to alliance in warmode. The reason there is a disparity is because back in the day Blizz made the horde racials so much better for pvp that all the pvp’ers chose opr transfered to horde. This is the long coming response to that. Also the buff would have never been put in if the Horde hadn’t come into the forums on a daily basis whining about how there’s not alliance in PvP. So you can thank yourself for the buff. I know I say thank you to the horde. I’m leveling my DK, and it’s a joy to do. Between Heirlooms, and Warmode I’m flying. So, thanks Drougen.

1 Like

…and then everyone will spend even more $$$ to change back!
Sir, you are BRILLIANT! See what eating ALL your veggies gets you?
Lifts an organic fruit/veggie smoothie in salute

2 Likes