Bullion This Week

So it usually drops from awakened raids, yeah? Unless we aren’t getting another one this week, because haven’t had one drop for me in any of the awakened raid bosses I’ve done so far.

I think it’s a high chance to drop, not a guarantee

which sucks

2 Likes

Apologies OP, but can confirm, received my bullion via LFR, probably 4 bosses in or so.

1 Like

I can confirm based on a bug thread I created a few weeks ago:

• There is no guarantee to get a bullion, it is merely a high chance.
  • Myself and others have reported not getting a bullion in an entire LFR clear for a week.
  • Myself and others have reported getting it in normal clears after having done a full LFR clear.
  • There hasn’t been a report to my knowledge where someone didn’t get it within two full clears that week across two difficulties.
  • You can’t miss it if you get it to drop, it is mailed to your mailbox.
  • It appears t be very rare to go a full LFR clear as most people report getting theirs within their first handful of kills.
1 Like

My bullion has dropped first kill every single time huh.

3 Likes

My wife, who has done all the runs with me has that same experience. It’s really uncanny how most people are either really lucky or super unlucky.

What it does shed light on though is how broken the RNG that WoW uses is. If this is what it is like for two different people chasing a high drop rate item that is awarded in the personal loot… it really shows you how fickle the system can be for the group loot items people can be after. Makes you think.

1 Like

Yes.

I’m up to 4 now ( I do not do Mythic Dungeons).

I had 3 and the fourth dropped from the final boss of the final wing this morning - Raszageth.

1 Like

Not sure why they made it so that the drop chance is high enough that most people will get it from the first boss anyways, but not 100%. What’s the point in it not being a 100% drop chance?

looks at guild name

Sounds like you’re on the feast part