Bullion quest?

So do we pick up a quest to earn our bullion this week, or do we just have to kill a set number of bosses then it triggers?

1 Like

drops from bosses of any difficulty

3 Likes

Yeah i want to know the criteria too. I did the first 3 bosses and no bullion but did see 1 person get it from second boss. Hope its not random like it seems to be and also cant find the vendor either.

The vendor is in the Bronze Dragon enclave, in the inn where Olaf can be found dancing in the “Lost Time-Lost Vikings” daily that can pop at Eon’s Fringe.

2 Likes

Its random, but should be fairly high drop chance. I got one from the last boss of an LFR wing, and saw several people also get theirs from each boss. Im thinking probably along the lines of catchup spark splinters. Also, keep in mind that if RNG really hates you and you dont get one this week (or you skip a week entirely), you’ll be able to get 2 (or as many as you need to reach the cap) the next week.

2 Likes

rng hates me you say? Great so i can look forward to getting atleast 5 by the time this is all over.

5 Likes

lets hope not lol, good luck to ya

1 Like

Hopefully it’s guaranteed to drop and not like the BS RNG where you may not get one that week at all…I was hoping to save up for buying Neltharion’s sword for my pally

2 Likes

Absolutely random.

1 Like

You aren’t kidding, first healer I got in on my second LFR boss… meanwhile people are doing full clears on normal and saying they aren’t getting it.

Although I will say you have to loot the mob, unless maybe they mail it later if you forget

If it is an item that sits in your bag, there is a decent enough chance it can be in the mail.

If it is flagged as a currency item, there is a very good chance you won’t get it. Even on the odd times lootable currency gets mailed to you, you don’t actually get it despite what the letter says.

1 Like

Ran lfr, got one on the last boss on the first wing, Saw about 10 people get one during the run. Seem like a decent drop rate.

1 Like

It is an item in the bags.

1 Like

I think this is what may be going on, a lot of people don’t even think to actual loot bosses in raids as it’s usually done for them.

So either it’s in their mail or the item may not be mailed, although it most likely is I just don’t wanna skip one to test

It’s random, but not unreasonable.

I doubt you can do a full raid clear and not get it to drop (on any difficulty). But yeah if you only do wing 1, sure then it might not drop in just those 3 bosses, so you may end up having to do 2 or 3 wings.

got mine off the first boss of my second LFR wing. I would hope that there’s some bad-luck protection to guarantee you get one if you kill a certain number of bosses each week, but if people aren’t getting one after a full normal clear, then something seems broken… :frowning:

I have gotten 1 total on two characters so far. Seems a lil sus.

1 Like

Got mine, first boss LFR yesterday.

1 Like

Yeah, it would have been better if it either came off of the first boss (maybe too generous) or from quest to kill X number like 3 raid bosses for a guarantee

1 Like

I’ve done LFR on 3 characters and it dropped after 2nd boss twice and the 1st boss kill on the third char. I dipped right after all 3 times :slight_smile:

1 Like