Building Azeroth: Northrend

Just got back from a 7km jog. Still think you’ve got your head in the clouds (or elsewhere) if you think that the “community” will fix itself, after Vanilla/TBC where we didn’t have the tools and it… didn’t.

3 Likes

Be the change you want to see

The current devs actually think they can make a better game by removing things and changing things that no one asked for rofl

4 Likes

Ironic
/10char

Cata zones are pretty nice but I don’t think they messed with the players till legion?

They also updated the hardware and the engine, but I think we are already using that new engine which is why classic looks a little better than a private server would have.

I am every day. I want to see realm-locked RDF implemented, and log onto these forums every day to lobby for it and defend against people with bad ideas.

1 Like

Bad ideas are subjective?

Everyone’s entitled to hold an opinion. They’re not entitled to publicly voice that opinion without debate.

Welcome to society.

1 Like

Have you walked outside in america lol???

I literally noped my way out of that country nearly a year ago because people were crazy. However, that doesn’t change reality. If you don’t like the Crazy in America, don’t become the Crazy in America.

Challenge bad ideas, stand up for what you believe is in the best interests of your community.

That’s what I’m doing here, with our Classic community.

Not to distract from the conversation, but where’d you wind up? Been thinking about hopping to the EU once I get more established in my career. People are wild as hell here these days.

Australian who moved to the US for 6 years. So I came home to Australia.

Ah, fair enough. Aus was definitely on the list, but I read a story on reddit about a guy climbing a tree out there and putting his hand in a redback colony. Feel like all the creepy crawlies I know are there but can’t see would make me a nervous wreck.

Omg are people for real complaining about RDF in this thread?

I don’t blame you. My family and I are honestly, legitimately thinking of moving out of country because of the absolute crap show going on. You made the right choice lmao.

1 Like

Ofcourse lol its apparently going to makes the 300,000 populations of TBCC quit if its not put back into wrath

1 Like

Youtube had this thing where comments will randomly disappear, no matter how controversial or innocuous. No idea if it’s a glitch or intentional. YT is silent on the issue.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a dramatic drop off in players after Ulduar, that never recovers. Before then, there’s enough of a critical mass of dungeoneers to keep things at least moving.

I’m glad Blizzard is sticking to their guns and design philosophy by not adding it.

Nurture and Protect Social Experiences

The World is the Main Character

Thanks Blizz!

Agree.

These people whining about the exclusion of RDF is how the current game got to where it is today. Death by a thousand cuts.

I’d rather see people flying around Northrend than sitting in Dalaran and queueing.

Well, I’d rather not have people fly at all but that’s another story.