Building Azeroth: Northrend

Building Azeroth: Northrend

Grab your parka and gloves and prepare for an adventurous return to the frozen tundra of Northrend in this episode of Building Azeroth.

View Full Article

12 Likes

How about you build us a RDF tool.

67 Likes

You can build deeze…

4 Likes

2009 Blizzard already did. All they have to do is not remove it.

25 Likes

dots? …

1 Like

Enjoyed this! WoW’s Art and Level Design teams have always been A+ quality, even today.

6 Likes

Grab your parka and gloves and prepare for an adventurous return to the frozen tundra of Northrend! But take care brave adventurers of that icy gust that chills your bones as you stand idly on the streets of Dalaran waiting on that group that will never come…its the Cold, Hard Reality that you’re bored!

14 Likes

Wow that’s amazing. Northrend is as amazing as I remember. Keep up the good work
now only if i could test it… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

When will the graphic quality start to resemble how retail looks? I love classic but the graphics in retail are so clear and crisp.

1 Like

When is RDF being added?

25 Likes

Never. :slightly_smiling_face: Oh well.

When you realize in the video they are using Windows XP for the game/world designing tool.

1 Like

“When we designed Howling Fjord, we knew it was going to be the drop off point for the Alliance players.”
On the pirate ship scale, how high were you when you designed the Howling Fjord boat to be in Menethil Harbor and the Borean Tundra boat to be in Stormwind Harbor? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Still nothing about Race Changes huh

2 Likes

how about NO to rdf they did a good thing not adding it this time around rdf ruined the game and made people lazy

Another post from someone that doesn’t even play the game.

2 Likes

no i do play the game char wont update but no matter rdf will never be in the wrath classic and i and alot of my guild and alot of my friends love it, rdf was one of the key factors for why the game starting failing cause people got lazy u just want to sit and que and not talk to people,

It’ll be reverted since the overwhelming majority want it. But feel free to keep being wrong.

11 Likes

i play on one of the mega servers and the majority their dont want it also friends on mankrik on horde dont want it, their is a big reason why thier not adding it in and dont worry i hope u just go back to retail with no lfd for u to whine about

1 Like

for someone in the “anti drama society” guild you sure do kick up a lot of drama.

fact of the matter is every single poll has been overwhelmingly pro-LFD, and the only reason it won’t be in at launch is so they can force people to buy their boosts.

6 Likes