Bugged timewalking dungeons (Nexus one shotting groups)

There is an issue where the keepers are one shotting dps and tanks in the Nexus atm, does anyone know if blizzard has aknowledged this and are gonna fix it ?
Also Halls of lightning also bugged…

8 Likes

Lol, I just had this happen on my healer. Kinda surprised me! Those dudes have been liftin’!

5 Likes

It is crazy. We can’t finish anything. Pets die first and then Bam, group is gone.

1 Like

In the Nexus my group was getting one shot on any treant trash fight. Small treats in the packs, not the big ones. Nothing in combat log to indicate what killed me about 8 times in a row.

Halls of Lightning Ionar’s Static Overload was one shotting everything by hitting them for 3 times their hit points.

2 Likes

Appears to be some kinda reflect. I was one hitting myself. Killing the small trees fixed the issue and we could basically pull big otherwise.

3 Likes

Wrath bosses going all gangsta on us…

7 Likes

If it’s the crystalline keepers shield doing this, that thing can be stolen/purged.

4 Likes

Leveling dungeons bugged, TW bugged. I got one shot in Forge as heals because of the reflect. I might have been able to survive if I remembered a 14 year old mechanic (jk, I did FoS in Wrath Classic recently, but you don’t get 1 shot to it), but I wasn’t expecting that level of damage, maybe I could’ve survived if I hit a defensive, not sure.

The 50% xp boost needs to just be permanently on, can’t get to 70 quick enough, they want us to play through this buggy content lol.

2 Likes

Been able to get all done except for Halls of lightning lol. It’s the group breaker lol.

1 Like

Halls of Lightning was doing the same thing, and the second boss fully bugged for me just now and was not visible or targetable (but would pull and kill us). Had to abandon the instance.

3 Likes

Trash wiped our entire group in Halls of Lightning. Seriously broken.

2 Likes

Blizzard please get on this. The Nexus is almost unfinishable.

Just got out of Nexus myself. I’ve run these timewalking dungeons to the point i could probably do them with my eyes closed, add on doing them tin classic wrath and yeah probably could.

But today the keepers buff was one shotting me sure when you look at the recap it shows several hits of it, but it registers do to my haste and what not all at once and POP i’m dead before I can even bubble.

I’ve never seen this happen before, but if your saying it been around for a while I won’t doubt it. Even the last boss seemed like the stacks were 2 shotting people. This is unreal.

Now i’ve always wanted to see more Difficulty out of the Timewalking dungeons, but Mythic plus one shotting? that ain’t it.

I’ve never seen this happen either. I think there’s a tuning issue. It can be dispelled/purged, though, and should be by anyone who can.

Remember guys. Small indie company. Cut them some slack. But hey, at least the fixed the jump cheat in Azure Vault, right?

2 Likes

It’s the Crystal Bark buff. Died a lot there too on my Warrior.

Back in my day when a boss one shot you we liked it.

3 Likes

So what you’re saying is, do Timewalking dungeons this week. Got it.

So is TW tuned like “Fun challenge! We should do guild group!”?
Or more like “Don’t bother till they fix it.”?

When I was spamming out my 4 RLPs yesterday for the weekly, we had that drake that returns you to the instance portal bug out on us. As in, it was there, but it stopped above the ground just out of reach to where you could click it. Was weird.

“Small indie company” was the first thing someone said.

1 Like