Bugged quest: Sticky Mess

So I am trying to do my Stormsong WQs today and one of them is a quest called Sticky Mess....but I get stuck with a disorient debuff......that does not count down and cannot be removed.

8 minutes I've been disoriented on this stupid thing and I cannot do anything else on this toon.

Having this long a debuf for a single WQ is really idiotic....please fix it or provide us a way to actually remove the debuf

I had to actually manually click the X in upper right corner of the screen to log out of the game, so I could actually do something on one of my toons today and not be stuck aimlessly wandering in circles w/this debuf on since it won't let you do anything at all while its active.
1 Like
I did that WQ today. If you get the debuff, i.e. the squid thing on your head, you should also get a "vehicle" action bar with 1 option. Just press 1 repeatedly until the debuff is removed.
11/10/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Brunhea
I did that WQ today. If you get the debuff, i.e. the squid thing on your head, you should also get a "vehicle" action bar with 1 option. Just press 1 repeatedly until the debuff is removed.
Unfortunately, mine was grayed out and did not work. Because it failed, I just closed the game down because I was unable to actually log off.

I got back on the game on another character for several hours running a dungeon and finishing up some quests, picking up herbs, etc. It was almost 2 hours before I logged back on my warlock.....this time that vehicle button worked and was not grayed out as it had been before.

I was able to complete the quest at that time but its buggy if the button you have to use is grayed out and not usable no matter what you do.

I am on a mount and it won’t let me use the skill because i’m mounted.