Bugged quest: Infiltrating the Castle

I am trying to work on the quest: Infiltrating the castle, which leads to the Seal of Wrynn ring quest reward. Tyrion does not have a question mark above his head and replies as if someone else is working on the quest and Spybot is on a mission, but Spybot is next to Tyrion and no one is working on the quest. I am currently stuck at this point in the questline.

I tried removing all addons and reloading my UI, but it does not fix anything about this quest. I have met other people at Tyrion trying to complete the quest as well and they are having the same issue.

I found another post about this bug in the other bug forum: Seal of Wrynn quest chain bugged

1 Like

What specific quest did you complete last and which part are you expecting to do next?

Did you complete, “Item’s of some Consequence” and trying to obtain the quest “Attack!”?

Items of some consequence comes after Infiltrating the Castle. I can’t get the quest, Items of some consequence, because of this bug. I can not talk to Tyrion to get the quest for gathering the silk and apples. The quest I finished last, Look to an Old Friend, was talking with Trias in the cheese shop and he sent me to see Tyrion (Infiltrating the Castle).

I know that when someone else is working on “The Attack” that Tyrion will not talk to you and Spybot will be on its mission to draw out Lescovar. When I am trying to get the quest from Tyrion, no one is working on “The Attack” Spybot is next to Tyrion and not in the Library getting Lescovar.

The quest is bugged.

Still.

/ ten

Currently bugged on Grobbulus as well. I’m on the same exact stage of the quest and like the OP says, the spybot is there beside him but Tyrion won’t reset. Paid a horde rogue yesterday to come kill the spybot and Tyrion, the Spybot wasn’t able to take damage from the rogue but Tyrion died twice. Didn’t fix anything as the Spybot is what’s causing the issue. This bug is fairly common and happens when someone fails “The Attack!” and then doesn’t drop the quest from their log / just logs out.

I was hoping this was going to be fixed with maintenance this morning. Quest is still bugged…

Bugged at the same part in the quest chain on Bigglesworth as well. Nobody is doing “The Attack”, Spybot is standing next to Tyrion, but he won’t complete “Infiltrating the Castle”.

Still bugged after server reset.

This quest is still bugged on Herod.

Mine didn’t work after reset, but did work later on yesterday.

I wish I could say the same. It is still bugged on Myzrael. :frowning:

Bugged on Mankrik as well

I got a message from a GM today that it was fixed on Myzrael and I was able to get it done today. This may need to be reset on each server separately. Check to see if it is working for you and put in a ticket if it isn’t.

Of course be sure it is bugged and no one is working on it when you check.

bugged on faerlina rn sent a bug report and hopefully it gets fixed soon