Bugged Curios

Just noting that quite a few curios are not working for me in my delves. I am playing as BM Hunter and have no other alts to test on.

Ebon Crown of Subjugation and Mandate of Sacred Death buffs disappear after a few seconds.

Nether Entropic Kris is doing almost zero damage. totaling up to 0% of Valeera’s overall damage.

Holy Bounding Hand Grenade damage is very low doing 2% of Valeera’s overall damage.

Sanctums Edict effect will stack and then disappear after combat ends. Not sure if this is intended.

4 Likes

Ebon Crown of Subjugation and Mandate of Sacred Death buffs disappear on death, sadly this is also applying to hunter and warlock pets, which has to be a bug.

2 Likes

Seeing the same thing, it’s a bit frustrating that I can’t find any instance of Blizzard acknowledging these bugs.

1 Like

Alot of the curio’s are have these weird bugs that makes them not worth taking

I don’t even know if I ever see her use the grenade when I pick it, and yeah some of the others seem unimpactful/broken

This bug is incredibly nasty for BM hunters because of the new capstone talent. I just carefully watched a recording of my BM hunter doing a delve. As soon as the stack of Mandate of Sacred Death falls off I can see a summon from my stable fade away. It lines up perfectly every single time. Pets already shouldn’t count for losing these buffs but a temporary summon despawning and making you lose the buff is a ridiculous bug!

The way the Sanctum’s Edict tooltip is worded I would think it’s reset upon loss of combat so it falls off correctly. It would be kind of weird if it’s just a constant proc as she would constantly be near death or dead. It functions as a reward for staying in combat longer too. Overflowing Voidspire has the same intention. I play bm hunt and her as DPS. I do not see any point in any of the other curio options. Just take the little extra DPS output and go with it. If any of these were bugs they would be fixed but since they are functioning intentionally in these ways it seems it’s an easy choice which curios to use. Unless you like jumping cuz reasons then choose the grasshopper curio and just kill stuff. The curios are meant as a bit of a virtual fidget spinner anyway so just go with it. Level up Val, get good gear and kill stuff since a 5% DPS increase isn’t going to save a delve fight anyway.

Oh and Have Fun !

Ok. I was totally wrong Overflowing Voidspire seems to not proc if Dire Beasts / Dark Hounds come and go. That would be a huge DPS loss. Honestly I think it is intentional on the Devs part though.

Clearly BM Hunter is WAYYYY overpowered for Midnight. *cough /s

The bug is even worse once you get the 4 piece since it guarantees a Dire Beast when BW is cast.