[Bug] Xibala quest issue (phasing)

I’ve been trying to get this resolved on my own for a few weeks, and finally opened a ticket for assistance last week, but my issue still persists. I had also created a thread in the CS forum, in hopes that someone may have an idea or suggestion as well, with no luck.

Issue: Xibala is completely phased for me. As soon as I move into Xibala, every single NPC disappears, neutral, friendly and hostile. When I move back to Zulzazar, even just one step, all the mobs reappear.

I has a quest in my log for some time (The Bones of Xibala), and I had thought that quest was phasing me, so I turned it in. I then went ahead and proceeded to complete the small quest chain that was out there. However, because Xibala is phased for me, one quest in the chain is not able to be completed (Xibalan Ecology); the quest requires me to kill 8 predators within Xibala, but since Xibala is phased, there are no NPC’s to kill.

I have done a UI reset, killed my character (in hopes that would clear a stuck phasing issue), completed every other quest I had in my log for Zuldazar, toggled War Mode on/off and checked Xibala each time, I checked again after today’s reset, I joined a cross-realm group hoping I would hop into a different phase, and I tried standing in Zuldazar and tagging mobs that got close to me… but the range was still too far.

A GM checked into it and could see I was phased, but couldn’t pinpoint the cause.

I was previously Alliance on this character at the start of the expansion, and did a portion of this quest chain that is offered at the nearby Alliance camp. I am quite sure this is what is causing me to be phased as Horde while in Xibala.
Quests completed as Alliance:
Bones of Xibala
The Thrill of Exploration
Morgrum’s Survey

Screenshots for reference (I cannot add direct links on this character, so a space has been inserted after the // and ‘imgur’):
Just outside Xibala - https:// i.imgur .com/oPmeIXX.jpg
Inside Xibala - https:// i.imgur .com/x39taOw.jpg
Ticket # for reference: US66775285
CS thread for reference: Xibala quest issue - #4 by Perl-anetheron