Bug with WQ Reward Item Level

after i posted my inept ticket response, my DK’s WQ in revendreth was 161 tonight.
lets hope this is perma-fixed

I think hitting renown 10 is what’s drawing attention to it for most. We’re looking for that increase and finding issues instead.

I can say mine has been an issue before this point. My WQ rewards didn’t scale on my druid at the same pace as my paladin (both night fae) even before renown 10. It’s just more obvious now that they still were stuck at 148 despite having a renown reward that said it raised the levels.

1 Like

agree, I just love how bugs that affect us majorly and affect our progression are treated with “oh well” but bugs that are of benifit to us such as the “more loot than intended” bugs get squashed LIGHTING FAST.

Can’t have us having fun now can they!!

Am also having this same bug, over lvl10 renown, well and truely over 148 ilvl, showing as higher but when I move location to do the WQ reverts to 148 ilvl rewards.

This is holding me and players like me who don’t do group play (raids/dungeons etc) back.

This is still happening and there has been no word from blizzard

I think we’re way past round two.

Still happening today. Losing out on a ring reward because it keeps reverting to the useless ilevel when I get close. Flying to oribos makes it display correctly, flying back in to the zone makes it lose ilvl.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH BLIZZARD!

This was in the patch notes * Corrected an issue that caused some item levels on rewards granted from World Quests to not keep pace with character progress correctly…No you didn’t fix it!

1 Like