Bug: Transmogs disappearing from wardrobe AND items

So about month ago had issue with supply bags not giving loot (showing empty when open)
Contacted GM, noticed every time they ‘jumped on to check my character’ I would come back with 1/2 my transmog missing.
Since then, every so often would randomly notice transmog pieces missing from my armor set, sometimes just 2, other times 4 pieces.

Last night in the middle of an m+ run I noticed my tmog had vanished again (those fae wings really noticable when gone). Jumped on mount between trash packs, noticed the pink highlight around items not mogged to current saved set not showing. quick look and couldn’t find.
Finished the run, healer killed himself on last boss because my mog was terrible now. Head to heart of the forest to see what’s up.
Couldn’t find and “sprite” items in the search (chest, shoulders,legs). Opened up the sets, nope no Sprite Darter’s set.
Opened ingame shop and saw the ‘owned’ with green tick.
Restarted the game few times, no luck (tho couple of times I noticed on character select I was wearing my tmog set, other times not, about 50/50)
Set and items were still not showing in appearances tab or on the transmogrifier.
Jumped off did a repair and had a snack. came back after done. Login > Character select shows me in my tmog gear.
Load in and wearing the dirty browns, but this time 3 of my pieces were transmogable again (shoulder chest legs) yet my gloves slot auto reapplied the sprite gloves.

Seems odd that every couple days I will have to transmog the same pieces again randomly, and even moreso now that it removed the pieces from wardrobe (maybe that is what is causing it to be removed from gear, since mogs like covenant don’t remove if you change covenants until replace?)

Yep. It’s happening to 3 of my characters. The game would simply refuse to keep the transmog I’ve put in and revert to base item look.

Playing today, fine, logged on alt to do Torghast with guildies, changed back and tmog gone again. Gloves have changed to a random transmog piece, but all other sprite darter pieces cleared. Not showing in my transmog sets, or even searching pieces. Still showing in shop as owned.
Edit: it is still showing my transmog in the character select tho.

@tastysteaks, what did the GM say? The same thing has been happening to me too.

my korthia transmog keeps disappearing ONE of the complete set Ive replaced it twice to complete the set, this is really upsetting me!