BUG: still NOT FIXED - Dismissed pets keep reappearing

Well Blizzard is this going to be fixed tomorrow or not…its annoying as all get out now…

Nope still having issue with pet not staying dismissed…grrrr

I experienced the same thing. It made it difficult to tame a pet, too!

I’ve been having this same issue on my orc warlock and it is really bothersome.

Having this issue with both of my warlock and hunter.

edit: need to add my minion on my unholy dk has this bug too

And here we are almost a month into this patch and this bug and still nothing is said by Blue or MVP and not fixed yet.

1 Like

And I’m not the only one with this. It is a real P.I.T.A. My warlocks and mages are seeing it. Makes me not want to play those characters. When is this going to be fixed?

Still happening. Tried to tame new rare pet and my dismissed pet reappears and kills it. Super irritating.

1 Like

Not even one blue poster has said dang thing about this pet dismiss but…

1 Like

Still a problem, so I am going to bump it up. Someone on the Dev team needs to look into this.

1 Like

I also am having this exact problem on any class that requires a pet. Hearth, portal, flight path, dismounting…all of it. Nothing new to add just wanted to bump this post so they’ll fix it!

1 Like

Bumping this again …Blizzard this needs to be fixed now…

1 Like

Day 1694, June 20th, 2023: Issue still persists, Blizz has abandoned us in the dark, cold world. Have just learned to live with it at this point. -.-

2 Likes

Bumping again…Bliz, you need to fix this problem.

2 Likes

Bumping again…fix it blizzard…

1 Like

this is seriously still an issue lol, trying to do older raids where the mechanics will get messed up if you go to fast, and i can’t even dismiss my pet… I mean it’s not a big deal to put it on passive for this kind of stuff but the fact that i can’t dismiss my pet and it be that simple is kinda silly

1 Like

Bumping again…Bliz you need to fix this problem.

1 Like

Yep is still a huge issues…driving me nuts …

cray cray. please fix

They won’t fix it just like they wont fix the pathing issues for pets on the last platform of Siege of Boralus.