[BUG] Sendrax initial quest turn in issue

Not a huge deal, but after you turn in the quest, “Where is Wrathion?” to Toddy Whiskers at Wingrest Embassy, then talk to Sendrax and choose the dialog “(Quest) Why aren’t the dragons here to meet us?”, even after their ? turns yellow, you can’t turn in the quest unless you walk about 5-7 yards away and then come back. Sendrax is also permanently targeted until you walk away. Esc doesn’t untarget, clicking another NPC just targets that NPC AND Sendrax, clicking somewhere else to deselect Sendrax doesn’t work…only walking away does. Might have something to do with the area around them that auto-dismounts you, as I noticed the ‘walk-away’ distance, and the distance at which my hotkeyed mounts light back up is about the same.

Also happened with Felina Starrunner in Lilac Ramble after handing her the ingredients for the quest “Suspiciously Spiced Steak”. While I still have her targetted, she goes through her dialogue and her ? turns yellow, but as with Sendrax, she can’t be de-targetted unless you walk away, and she won’t let you turn in the quest until you walk away and come back.

Add to this the quest “Taivan’s Purpose.” in Maruukai. I targetted and spoke to Chimei as many times as needed until Taivan came over. Taivan laid down and I was able to pet him but it did not target him…it kept my target as Chimei. I clicked Chimei to talk with them again, but no dialogue box came up until I walked away and came back. When I came back, Chimei was not targetted and I was able to click them to open the dialogue box.

Another quest that’s been broken for three weeks. Same. I had to fly around herbing and come back before she would give me the quest complete.