Bug Report Quest: Grandma's Cat

Here in server Pagle the quest Grandma’s Cat the undead Lucius the Cruel has bugged out with 1 HP point left till dead and that’s were its stuck and no players cannot progress their worgen story.

If Blizz sees this pls as soon you can restart the server Pagle…

4 Likes

Hello, I am also in this situation, I think we will have to wait for the next server restart. It is disappointing how long it takes them to solve this. We have been stuck in this place for hours.

it is still bugged… no one cares about the poor baby Worgens stuck trying to get the cat from a greedy cat burglar

I have the same problem (Here in server Pagle the quest Grandma’s Cat the undead Lucius the Cruel has bugged out with 1 HP point left till dead and that’s were its stuck and no players cannot progress their worgen story.)

Same, whole pagle sever seems stuck here and cannot progress the zone or their characters

As of now this is still ongoing - Lucius the Cruel is just stuck at 1 hp and won’t die or reset, so there’s a crowd of folks stuck unable to proceed with the story waiting for him to be fixed.

1 Like