[BUG] RE: Multiple Achievement(s) Progress Reset

Current Build At Time Of This Report: 11.0.0.55818

Bug Information:

At this time, Multiple achievements that other players and myself have been working on have been completely reset.

All of the covenant achieves from Shadowlands lost their progress and several profession achieves got reset as well. Such as the archaeology ones for example from Draenor.

Hoping for a fix hopefully soon regarding this particular bug.

16 Likes

ye im lose all progress for archieves from shadowlands

1 Like

Just noticed this today as I finally completed the Zereth Mortis questlines I started back in 2022. The completed quests for Secrets of the First Ones achievement only showed completed for what I just did today. The other half that were done back in 2022 were greyed out. Was unable to get the achievement. Same for Tales of the Exile. I found the last 2 books today and no achievement. The other 5 books have been sitting in my inventory so clearly they were found. But no credit. Frustrating.

I imagine I could find many more like this. I have not looked beyond Shadowlands achieves so cannot speak to any other expansions being affected. I really hope they figure out how to fix this. It is too much to re do with alts.

This needs adressed, i was 1 feather( that has a CHANCE of droping out of the weekly cache) away from completeing 1 part of the meta and lost all my progress on the dragon daycare, This is a real issue these things take MASSIVE amounts of time and now its all gone… Whiskey tango foxtrot.

4 Likes

I have had ALMOST 40 achievements reset on my account after the 11.0 prepatch.

1 Like

Wow that’s terrifying, I’m scared to know how many I lost. I know i lost progress on the Treasures of the Emerald Dream achievement and my husband lost progress on Hey Nanny Nanny, but we haven’t seen any others but it’s hard to remember everything one has in progress.

2 Likes

Same boat. I’m just doing what I know I still had to do and hoping it’s not lost but showing properly.

1 Like

Yep, the Crypt Couture achievement was 1 shy of completion. Logged in and killed the rare for it and got the item, excitedly learned it only for me to realize all other progress was lost.

I’ve lost progress in Treasure of the Emerald Dream and my dragonflight campaign shows 1/5 on my main who did all those stuff.

1 Like

I have lost my progression in Treasures of Zereth Mortis. I hope they fix this for us all soon.

I’ve lost my progress on Hey Nanny Nanny. Had 3 out of 5 complete, now they are all reset.

Blizzard thinks its clearly more important to fix the size of a f’ing sword than it is to fix all of our hard work put into achievements over the years. GREAT JOB GUYS, GREAT WORK, REALLY HOLDIN THE FORT DOWN WITH HARDLY ANY FEATURES WORKING RIGHT IN THE PRE-PATCH!

Im stuck on Be Our Guest, last thing I f’ing need for the whole meta to be done…yup, first 4 dudes I cannot get credit for, but hey Im beyond the initial rep with them all…f me I guess…