[BUG] RE: Character Achievement Spam!

Current Build At Time Of This Report: 11.0.2.56647

Bug Information:

As of today, After today’s maintenance it appears the achievement spam has returned. Getting character-specific achievement spam for multiple reputation achieves from Dragonflight when each member of my Guild logs in.

3 Likes

I am also affected by this. All of my previous achievement dates are now wiped and replaced with today’s date instead of the original date I earned them.

Specifically:
Hallowfall Arathi
Friend’s in Loamm Places
Friends in the Dream
Warden of the Dream
Friends in the Accord
Friends in the Plains
Assembly of the Deeps
The Severed Threads
Friend of the Family
Friends in the Field

All have been reset to today’s date. Can you please revert these back to their original earned dates please?

Why were achievements affected by a simple maintenance cycle? What is happening to this game that causes things that shouldn’t be even remotely touched to be randomly touched?

3 Likes

Exact same bug, I dislike that they all have been reset to today’s date.
I worked hard to max out all of those reps, would like the dates to be correct =(

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me for the War Within reputations and the last few added in Dragonflight

The achieve spam is real. Send help and a way to mute.

1 Like

In addition to these, I was also spammed with “Council of Dornogal”.  It’s not enough I had my personal guild banks Thanos’d with 11.0.2, now I have to have my original achievement dates obliterated?

2 Likes

I also received the “GBank Heist feature” and now my achieve dates are borked. I feel like I’m trading bugs every maintenance. I guess I should be happy that they weren’t wiped completely with a note saying “sorry, incomplete restoration”.

1 Like