Bug, Please Fix: Flame-warped Curio

I know this has been documented by many others on here, but I just wanted to put out to the devs that I’m seeing people getting the Flame-warped Curio bug from the TWing chest AFTER the hotfix.

I received mine on Wednesday (don’t remember the time but around midday PST). I’ve seen others on Tuesday after the hotfix and so forth. It does suck that there’s no solution for so many of us, especially as gear from this chest is extremely valuable. As a returning player, it would have been one of my highest pieces.

Someone on the dev team should at least make sure that no more Flame-warped Curios are going to be rewarded from this chest (and subsequent chests from other weeklies that rotate in).

Here’s my CS response (which got me to post here):

"Hey there,

It’s our understanding that you received a 441 Flame-Warped Curio from your recent Timewalking cache and you were hoping to receive a reward that was level appropriate

This was a known issue where Caches of Awakened Treasure from the Burning Crusade Timewalking quest were rewarding items that were lower level than expected. This has been fixed by the developers and rewards received before the fix were exchanged for level appropriate Caches

It was also possible when opening these caches that you could receive a 441 Flame-Warped Curio from your Timewalking cache. We can confirm this is not an issue under any further investigation and no exchange will be possible for this item. We definitely understand this is less than ideal and we are very sorry you ended up with this token which has no use in the new season, but with regret we must confirm it is not possible to seek an exchange or swap to optimum loot here. Customer Services cannot exchange your Flame-Warped Curio for an item of your choosing or provide you any sort of alternative proposal and we are truly sorry about that.

*If you have feedback about this incident with the Timewalking loot in Season 4, it’s something you need to send to the developers using “Submit a Suggestion”, which you can find in “Submit Feedback or Bug Report” in the Support menu, and then click “Submit a Suggestion”. *

Everything written there goes direct to them for consideration. While they won’t reply personally to you, they read everything they receive and will welcome your feedback.

We would like to thank you for your understanding and wish you a good weekend ahead"

So basically they’re saying “too bad, so sad, we’re not going to fix it.” Great.

Still waiting on them to fix my Flounder I got on tuesday before the Hotfix.

It’s Tuesday. I guess we’re screwed. Thanks Blizzard!

My real question is: If this is INTENDED, not going to be fixed and not going to compensate people for it…what happens in a few weeks when it rolls back around? A bunch of people get fish and curios again?

Its unacceptable that a fix got rolled out, but nothing can be done to re-issue boxes to anyone that received fish/curios. This is right up there with sharding getting out of control, the later effects are going to start ramping up to more and more people and people WILL stop playing the game because of things like this.