Bug or Sabotage? Infernals non-aggressive and despawn in seconds

Came back. Couldn’t stick with Mage. I main’d a Lock in Vanilla, ain’t stopping now. I’ll die with this as my only classic toon.

Daily bump.

2 Likes

BUMP!

I’m level 50 and I just tried it. IT WORKS. I can unleash it in darkshire and it attacked players and guards.

1 Like

Bump for infernal justice.

1 Like

Bump bump bump 10char.

Blue get on this you dolts. TY.

^ Agreed, we need a blue post!

For the record, I was just, while unflagged for pvp, attacked by a neutral dragonkin someone had dragged to orgrimmar. I was hit with the AoE, even though I was unflagged and didn’t hit it. Weird that demons would suddenly change, but they also just decided that the BRD torch room shouldn’t give exp the way it did forever. #onlychangestothingsthenewidiotsdontwant

1 Like

Monday morning everyone, Blue post please *** daily bump***

Daily bump. We’re all patiently waiting for an EDUCATED response.

Still nothing. Wild, man.

Echoing the above, a response would be good.

Bumping for visibility.

Oh well, screw you, griefing jackasses. You will not be missed.

If it was a huge problem they would have done something about it.

Anyone can grief low level zones, they don’t need an infernal, lmfao.

1 Like

Why do people still bump it? IT WORKS I’m level 52 now and I tried it multiple times.

I killed many low levels with my infernal going on a rampage… The only difference is that it’s not walking around like it used to. And maybe despawns too quickly?

In other words, still broken.

Well it that case, bump then =D.

Bump because I just had it re-enslaved, I lost control and it killed me then it despawned in 1 or 2 seconds.

^ Will try when I hit 50 soon.

I just tried again and it despawned before it even got back to where it spawned after it killed everyone.

Blizzard…