[Bug] Off hand weapon not showing

I noticed that my off hand weapons are not showing on my Rogue, Fury Warrior and Enh Shaman. They are there and only show up when in combat.

12 Likes

Same here on my Rogue. FYI, rogues look dumb w/o the offhand. Looks like I forgot to equip the offhand

Having the same issue on my ww monk. Any and all transmogs along with the original unmogged weapon just don’t show up. It looks rather silly. They show up in the armory and on the character panel in game, but my actual character just has an invisible weapon at all times.

Happening with my enhance shaman as well.

can confirm my rogue off hand not showing as well

I’m having the same issue on my rogue. I hate how my character looks with one weapon showing.

same here with my monk

Same here on my Fury warrior

Edit: Figured it out! Saw this on another post and it fixed me!

Hello friend,

You have your crafting gear equipped thats Why you cant See your offhand. When you craft something you get a buff that shows you in your crafting gear.

In this screenshot posted by you:
imgur(.com)/EMzGPy5

Rightclick the blacksmithing gear buff and you should see your offhand again.

9 Likes

It does it when the gear isn’t worn, and the buff is cleared.

Omg thank you for this comment! I was going CRAZY trying to figure this out.

Hello,

i’m on my DH and my off hand is not showing at all in the world but if i open my character menu it’s showing. Any tips?

Right click the crafting gear buff.

3 Likes

This is still happening to me.

This is it. It’s a weird buff where you are using your crafting equipment. Right click the buff and bam

You should also be able to prevent your profession gear from interfering with your normal appearance.

Do this and your profession gear only shows up when you’re crafting or gathering.

1 Like