BUG: Not able to see Pet Battlemaster 'Brok' in Hyjil for unknown reason tons of details within

My goal is to attain: Taming the world achievement
Issue: I am not in a correct phase of some sort as I can’t see the Pet Battlemaster ‘Brok’ in Hyjal for unknown reason.
I am currently on: Battle Pet Tamers: Cataclysm

I did NOT play Cataclysm, but after talking with many members of my guild. They tried with their other alts and such and were also having issues seeing proper people even in the starting quests of Catalysm: Mount Hyjal As Hyjal Burns.

Also I was following the quest line starting from the Stormwind Board to learn new places in old expansions. I defeated ‘Bordin Steadyfist’ in a pet battle when I went to the eye of the storm as he was right next to the quest person.

I tried to abandon the ‘Battle Pet Tamers: Cataclysm’ but the button is grayed out.

If I can get some help so I am in the proper phase to fight Battle Pet Tamers: Cataclysm to then later attain Taming the world achievement, as that is all I am wanting to accomplish.

All of the starting quest givers are phased out, nor am I able to see Brok.

I tried dropping ‘Hyjal Burns’ and it still is phased out.

When I zone in I see them for 2 seconds and then everything phases away.

3 Likes

I am having the same problem. I was able to finish all the other Cata trainers and can not even SEE Brok. I finished the Magni quest, thinking that was obscuring Brok. I went to Zidormi and still can’t see him. I also see that there was never any response to this original post from June… I don’t see them at all, so I don’t know if it’s a phasing issue or not.
EDITED: Needed to TURN IN the Magni quest to clear the area…pfft.

4 Likes

Im having this issue as well but, I can see Brok if I back away a bit. However when I approach him he disappears. Same thing with the wisps in the area. Quite frustrating.

Hello as of 2022 even if you havent started the quest Fresh Truma that takes you to mount hyjal for magni. it will still phase the zone and make it so you cant fight brok

2 Likes

I was able to see him after I switched to one of my alternate characters.

Can confirm. Got the quest from Magni in the wound in silithus, cleared out some azerite mobs using the heart of azeroth, TURNED IN the quest back to magni in silithus, and then i could challenge Brok.

Big pain in the butt if you ask me…

1 Like

4 years later and this is still an issue… ><

3 Likes