[BUG] No Green Border/Highlight When Hitting Accept From Trade Window

I have deleted my Addons, WTF and Cache folders and even reinstalled WoW Classic client and I’m having this weird bug with the player trading window… I no longer see a green confirmation border/highlight when either parties hit the Accept button from the trade window.

It only happens on my Warlock. All my other characters work fine.

I also just tried this on 3 different Windows 10 PCs and they all do the same thing. So this has to be a bug.

Any ideas?!

2 Likes

I am having this issue now on my main but no other character. What was done to fix it?

1 Like

I experienced the same thing on some of my characters. It doesn’t do it all the time. This issue comes and goes at random. A few people I have spoken with in the game have also experienced the same problem. Using addons or not seems to have no effect. I opened a ticket regarding this issue when it first began happening, and the GM stated that they were aware of this bug (although they didn’t presently have a fix for it).

Experiencing the same issue on several of my characters as well.

1 Like

also having this issue. zero addon’s installed. Tried deleting WTF and Cache folders

2 Likes

Have the same issue with my main. Works fine with other characters. Very annoying

1 Like

Problem still persists on Classic WoW on a few of my characters. My wife is also experiencing the same issue on her warlock on Classic WoW. I have also tried clearing the cache and all the other suggested tips, but nothing as of yet fixes this bug.

I started having the same problem on this character. No green highlight when either party accepts a trade in the trade window. It is only occurring on my warlock. My other characters work fine. Oddly, at random times, it does light up green, but most of the time, it doesn’t function. As others have said, clearing the cache does not solve the problem.

I am still having this problem, and only on one of my characters. I have even completely uninstalled and reinstalled the battlenet launcher and the game client, and the issue still persists. Anyone else still having this?

I’m still having the issue. You are not alone!

Same problem here

Yes, the problem still persists on only certain characters I have on Classic WoW. The only workaround I have found is installing the ELVUI addon and selecting the option to “reskin” the trade window. Doing so restores a “green outline” during trade transactions. Aside from that, nothing else (clearing cache, reinstalling game, etc.) fixes the missing green highlight on the original trade window.

I’m having the same issue! I reinstalled the game and deleted my Interface and WTF folders so the game would automatically create new ones when I started playing the game again! It is so annoying! Please help, blizz!

The same issue just began occurring on my toon. As stated above, installing ELVUI and using that addon to reskin the trade chat window brings back the green highlight for trade confirmations. Without ELVUI, the green highlight does not show up when confirming or accepting trades.