[BUG] Miraculous Recovery UI/Macro/Transmog

When I’m changing my transmog pieces, it keeps snapping back to whichever page the currently select piece is on. For example, if I’m currently on/highlighting a piece on page three, if I change pages it will snap back to page three after a few seconds. It looks like the transmog page keeps resetting or something because I see the animations reload.

I’ve asked around and there were a lot of priests having this issue I did some testing. It looks like (for me at least) it only happens if I’m holy, using Oracle hero talents and specifically using the Miraculous Recovery choice node (Power Word Life CD/%, 2nd row).

If I turn that off and on or even change specs (even disc with either of those choice nodes) it’s fine and I stop getting that bug. So it’s some bug with the coding for that spell and I’m not sure exactly what.

So submitting that information here in case your experiencing that bug. Bump this and/or add your findings as well as submit a bug report ticket. For now it seems the only other options are to deal with it or drop that choice node.

Edit: Including my ‘verbiage’ for my bug report if you wanna use it and/or modify it. If it fits your situation perfect then you can just copy/paste it into the bug report in-game (? icon or ESC>Support>Submit feedback or bug report) and save yourself some time:

2 Likes

Stared to notice it today. I believe it was all week, but caught it today. Only on my priest, but my Priest is disc with miraculous recovery. So far can’t find a fix, other than switching specs. Hope it gets looked into and fixed.

I had this issue as well and switching off miraculous recovery to waste no time fixed it.

Editing to add that I had the issue as Disc. So I think it’s an issue with the hero talent itself, not just that talent as holy.

I don’t think I ever would have figured out the cause of this without this post. What a weird bug.

Further edit: the issue only occurs for me when pw:life is chosen as well with miraculous recovery. If I selected benediction and MR, there’s no bug.