[bug] Lepidoralia the Resplendent

In Waking Shores, Lepidoralia the Resplendent is not spawning after collecting the butterflies. The emote still goes off but nothing spawns

2 Likes

Also just collected butterflies and nothing spawned

yeah same here, waited a while there too. popped up on some ppl rare scanners since they all dropped in after i caught all the butterflies.

no rare ever spawned.

Same thing happened to me just now

Just happened now. Only one in the cave so no-one nuked it before I could find it.

yep, just got the same

This is still happening as of 12/30/2022. 12PM EST Caught all the butterflies zik did his RP but no rare spawn.

Bug is still there. Tried it today as of 1/4/2023

Tried for the third time today. Got the message and he got dazed. Still never spawned! FIX THIS PLEASE

Still bugged. Got the message that Lepidoralia spawned but never showed up. My and one other person waited for a bit but nothing spawned.

Tried today, as of 28/01/2023 still broken

Got the emote and no spawn 02/16/23

As of 3/20/2023 this is still happening.

I wonder if there is a limit to how many times this mob with spawn in a given time frame. What brought me to the cave was a rare announcement. I course, Lepidoralia wasn’t there by the time I got there. I grabbed the net and caught all of the little butterflies. Zik did the emote and got stunned, but now spawn.

Just tried today June 12 2023 (about 30 mins ago, Collector Zik is still not reset), and this is still not working. I’m here by myself, collected all the bugs. Got the emote, and no show Lepidoralia.