[Bug] Legion Artifact Transmogrification Category is Missing

Salutations! I had the Fire Mage artifact weapon [Felo’melorn] transmogrified onto my staff until last night.

Today when I logged in after the update, my staff’s appearance had been reset to its default appearance, and, in the Transmogrification screen, now only the ‘Staves’ category is available to pick from, while the formerly available ‘Legion Artifacts’ category is completely absent.

This means that I can no longer transmogrify my Staff into [Felo’melorn] even though I am on Fire specialization when attempting to transmogrify.

9 Likes

[Addendum] This is with all addons disabled.

1 Like

After looking through all the classes on my account I have noticed the following:

The Legion Artifacts Tab does not show for the following classes:

Shaman
Druid
Priest
Demon Hunter
Monk
Warlock
Rogue
Mage

The Legion Artifact Tab does show for the following classes:

Paladin
Death Knight
Warrior
Hunter

9 Likes

I wonder if it may be related to some visual glitches occurring with Artifacts, for example on my warlock I have their staff transmogged as the demology legion artifact that is a dagger and offhand with the sentient floating skull, and in WoW it shows my character with two daggers, one on the back like it is being worn as a staff is, and two of the skulls there should only be one of.

For example:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/679773016703762440/1265664620157341706/artifactvisualbug.png?ex=66a25588&is=66a10408&hm=437cba79f1ce6853e41540a7d1293466bfe572cb113b318368070aabe998689f&

Or that when clicking on my staff on the character pane of the transmog window, the options to transmog it into on the right are only the artifact weapon colors, not other weapons, and is previewed with my character apparently walking on the wall previewed with a different headgear in each one (none of which is currently worn or transmogged as) when transmogging a weapon:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/679773016703762440/1265675838460923914/transmogvisualbug.png?ex=66a25ffb&is=66a10e7b&hm=c232c4c874108d46c44b887eed01ab87aa167a0d5616ed3cf1eca914645e0be7&

2 Likes

exactly the same here.

i solved rogue outlaw problem while they dont fix it, when u select any artifact, and select “check all” on filters, the actual spec artifact appearance will appears but u have to click each one, cause the box is another weapon, u can do it as mage too, if u using sword, select u felo’melorn, click on “check all” and change till u find ur staff appearance, for monks, u can select fist or staff, to choose ur spec artifact.

2 Likes

Checking in to report and bump, hoping this gets fixed asap

4 Likes

its my artifact and i need it now

2 Likes

Just posting to make sure this gets seen. Copy of artifact transmog is stuck on my left shoulder on any character that had artifacts as the transmog, and even changing to a non-artifact weapon does not get rid of the copy stuck to my back.

2 Likes

Same here, no dropdown for artifact appearance at all

Same here cant use my artifact appearances on my monk warlock or druid now.

Okay, glad to see that this is a thing that people are reporting. Thought I was going crazy,

Same here.

Issue occurring for me as well on my priest. Just submitted an in game bug to help get it noticed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw this reported in General and tested it myself, can confirm I’m seeing the same thing.

I can confirm I’m also encountering this bug

I checked shortly after today’s maintenance and the bug was still in effect, but now at 12 A.M PDT I checked again and the ‘Legion Artifacts’ tab is available on my Mage and Priest once again to transmogrify staves into Legion Artifacts (one-handed or two-handed), can anyone else confirm / on other classes?

12:15 A.M PDT: Just checked on my Warlock, the tab is active, but Skull of Man’ari is not an available option for transmogrifying my Staff into.

glad i saw your post, i had just checked my priest a little over an hour ago, and the Artifact category was not there, i was sad. Now it is though :slight_smile:

Same here. Standing in Dalaran’s magic shop with a hunter down to her underwear. Everything including jewelry removed. The bow is still there. Reloading UI didn’t help either. I try to choose another transmog but currently that character is broke so the only outfit I could afford is a nightgown. It didn’t help. Bow still there.

A temporary fix that I discovered for this is to use the Barber Shop, it removes the duplicate weapon hanging on the back of my character.

1 Like

Thanks. I need to test this si ce the transmogrifier cannot fix this.

1 Like