Bug: Frost mage tier set 2 piece bonus

Comet Storm interacts with the Kyrian ability Radiant Spark. When triggered by the mage tier set bonus, this results in a large DPS loss as the stacks of Radiant Spark are consumed. This issue was previously correct for Winter’s Chill.

Probably should move this to the bug report forums instead of GD, since that’s where the devs will be looking for stuff like this.

It also makes sense that this didn’t get fixed on the PTR, because almost nobody plays kyrian frost.

1 Like

No movement from Blizzard, regardless of forum posted in.

Rest assured, they will fix this very soon in an upcoming update.

Sorry, but your assurance in this matter is highly dubious.

Based on their total silence on the issue, combined with how flurry works with radiant spark, I’m beginning to suspect that this isn’t a bug.

So the kyrian frost mage 2 piece bonus is meant to reduce DPS, not increase it? Seems highly illogical to me.

ok, 2 set changes kyrian from being 500 dps behind necrolord to 750 dps behind necrolord…
Also, all of my 2set builds are better than any of the non-2set build, even for kyrian despite the non-2set having a higher ilvl.

Sure, but the tier-set bonus is a zero sum game for all mages. Of course DPS goes up, but Kyrian falls way behind because of this bug.