Bug Fixes > Dire Maul

Why did Blizzard make it a priority to release dire maul so soon instead of fixing their broken game? There are so many bugs and it’s been almost 2 months now with barely any word on when all these issues will be fixed. What gives?

1 Like

Is there any answer that Blizzard could possibly provide that you would consider satisfactory?

2 Likes

Yes a list of bugs and what’s being worked on and fixed. Also a patch release date that addresses all these bugs.

2 Likes

A roadmap for bugfixes? do you want exact dates and times too? you realize how absurd it is to make comprehensive bug lists, right? forcing them to compose a list would just take time that could be used to actually fix the bugs.

1 Like

Well, fixing problems is hard and just re-releasing already finished content is easy, so no, we’re going to stick with just leaving crap broken and re-releasing chunks of the game slowly.

2 Likes

don’t suppose you could give us a short summary of the bugs you are referring to.

I either haven’t noticed them or played around them without knowing.

1 Like

In any case here is the Known bugs list from the bug report forum. This is what they are working on resolving.

It’s not that soon… Phase 1 was said to be the shortest phase and only last around “a couple months”.

Because its easier.

2 Likes

Thanks Haseo, as soon as I get a moment I’ll read that.

That buglist is ancient now there’s been hundreds more reported since then. The bug-report forum is like talking to the ether. You just hope someone read it and passed it to the relevant devs.

2 Likes

You seem to be under the wrong impression that releasing Dire Maul takes work. All they have to do is delete the line of code that is preventing people from accessing the dungeon.