[BUG] cannot divine shield while stunned/fleeing

Apparently I can’t update my other bug thread, but it is still happening. This time both at the same time;

htt ps://i.i mgur. com /gcC1dM6.jpg

(remove spaces)

At this rate, I will NOT be subbing to TBC classic, if it comes out. This bug has been happening all of classic, and was NOT a thing during vanlla, or any expansion in the last 15 years.

I am assuming it is because of the incorrectly applied batching, and it needs to be fixed. This version should have never went live.

1 Like

There are a lot of very strange bugs.

TBC, Wrath, Cata and MOP all used the vanilla batching system and never played this laggy. Yes there was a certain funky behavior, but it was never this terrible.

Still happening. Usually happens when I try to divine shield right as I am hit by a crowd control effect. I am assuming that the priority on the batch is wrong, and should prioritize divine shield but doesn’t.

This bug is gamebreaking for me, and it happens more than a dozen times a day.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/612504-Divine-shield-(cannot-use-this-ability-while-stunned)

Which means that is how it worked on the reference client, which means without a life altering amount of complains. They won’t change it because that is a natural bug from 1.12.x like a lot of things.

2008 is not vanilla, but thanks for trying.

1 Like

Do I need to quote your own words again? Here, I’ll even make the letters big:

K, so you came into the thread with the intent to start a fight.

It was not vanilla behavior, even as quoted in the link. “4 or 5 patches ago” in 2008, is not vanilla.

I came into the thread to correct you, which I did, which caused you to get confrontational. If it was something that occurred in TBC, it’s likely it occurred in Vanilla. If you thought it didn’t occur in any expansion, as you said, it’s likely that you’re also wrong about it not occurring in Vanilla.

Oh, so “I’ll make the letters big”, wasn’t meant to be an insult?

Also, apparently you have difficulty with comprehension, but pretend to be smart. Read the thread you linked. They said it was around “4-5 patches ago”, so it must have been a new thing, not around in vanilla.

No they didn’t, they said it EXISTED 4-5 patches ago. It likely existed earlier too. Also, if they’re talking in the context of major patches, 5 patches would put it at 1.12.

2008 is late tbc / early wrath. I highly doubt 4-5 patches ago was 1.12.

Also, like I said, you came in here to start a fight, not sure what you get out of it, but I am done. I want this fixed, and you can’t help but make conjecture that you “might” be right, so they shouldn’t look into it.

Also, next time you try and quote me. Get it right.

The date of the thread I linked was during patch 2.4

2.0.1 (TBC pre-patch)

No, I came here to correct you, which I did. Read this:

Trying too hard for that “Forum MVP” title. Do you get paid to “correct” people?

Ill thank you for the bug report guidelines, and when I am done reading them, I will bump this thread with more complete information. Although, you probably get your jimmies off fact checking each and every thing, so somebody will give you a pat on the head.

lol you sure this is the hill you wanna die on?