Buff X45 Heartbreaker MORE

Having ran this on a few alts everyday, have not seen it drop ONCE for anyone. Needs a buff.

3 Likes

There is zero value in pixels already outside of your sub fee and expansion purchase price.

people take it too seriously, the mount is pretty ugly to be honest, lol
but i agree, the % is just bs, one way to tell blizzard that is don’t care and don’t sub, lol

Y’know what I might as well jump on beating what is soon to be a dead horse too

Pixels have no value. You cannot take anything earned in this game out with you, especially when WoW inevitably dies.
The only thing you get to keep are one-off screenshots and memories.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter how it looks.
It doesn’t matter if you’re going to use it or not.
It doesn’t matter what sort of value it holds. (Spoiler Alert: none)
It doesn’t matter if its “just pixels” to you

What matters and the reason this post was created is that NOTHING, no matter if its a rocket, a dragon or a hamster mount, should have such an extremely low drop chance (one of the lowest in the game at 0.03%) when it is only available for 15 days A YEAR.

This mount was added in 2008, 15 years ago. It’s been too rare for long enough and it is long overdue it gets a drop chance buff.

And not just for 1 kill per day. That’s worthless.

6 Likes

I wasn’t saying it was proof, I was just saying that if the drop rate was “greatly increased” I would have seen something in approximately 430 boxes opened.

2 Likes

Well yeah, I got your point now,however; it was increase only for the first attempt :upside_down_face: , I’ll seen something too if it was increased for all the attempts probably.

When they say they buffed it , they buffed it by like 0.2% … even is the mount was 1% drop at the first box chances of getting it in 2 weeks are like slim to non

3 Likes

I already called this out when they first made the initial blue post before the event went live. Any time they make a claim of a “greatly increased chance” without actually providing any numbers. You can pretty much assume the drop chance is still stupidly low, and its change made purely for PR.

6 Likes

Here’s the conundrum though.

As soon as it’s easy to get, nobody will care about it anymore.

It’ll be another +1 in the collection.

Just saying.

Yeah I know. I also know that not all 430 boxes that were opened might not have been the person’s first time and that they might have left before they opened the box.

My actual point is if the drop rate was “greatly increased” I should have seen someone get it by now.

Ok, cool…so since it is just pixels and has “no value” we can stop begging for and demanding drop rate increases? Right? I mean, let’s be logically consistent.

Or we can allow higher drop rates and allow people to make more memories.

1 Like

The memories are more valuable if they are rare. :sweat_smile:

I ‘own’ rare things in this game and I have no issue seeing them rereleased, or their drop rates buffed.
Dunno why others are against that.

1 Like

We want premium memories, not cut-rate bargain basement memories!

Whose ‘we’?
You speaking french?

2 Likes

Me and the one other person I talked to about this :rofl:

Oh wow a whole two people.
Very impressive. /s

Luckily my point doesn’t hinge on anybody but me feeling this way.