Buff X45 Heartbreaker MORE

This “buff” is not enough.
It’s been 10,5 hours now since the event went live on EU. 1,5 for US I believe.

I’ve been checking 3 Discords with active mount collectors as well as other folks for reported drops. One with 170k (SFD), one with 56k (Achievements), another with 18k members (LOTR).

Less than 10 Heartbreaker drops were reported in the last 10.5 hours.
3 were not from the first try. The others were.

10 drops is not a lot. It’s about the same as last year.

It’s clear that the first try does indeed have a higher chance. But this “significantly higher chance” seems to be buffing a 0.03% drop to a 0.1%. Maybe even less.

Since the event went live and we saw how little drops were being reported, I’ve talked with a few Heartbreaker farmers and they say that the farm feels 10x worse now because you’re basically doing the same thing as last year still, even though Blizzard ACKNOWLEDGED that slamming this event with all your alts for a 0.03% drop was NOT FUN.

This “buff” did not change that. We STILL have to slam this with all our alts now that we’re almost sure the 15 “increased” chances a year will not give us the mount.

WE WANT A FLAT INCREASE TO 1%. FOR EVERY KILL.

• All other Holiday mounts are around 1% Dropchance (HH and Brewfest Ram/Kodo)
  • Most other rare mounts are also around 1% or slightly lower.
  • The Pandaria World Bosses & Rukhmar had their mount drop chances changed to a much higher percentage, and this was extremely well received and many of us that farmed them for years finally obtained them all.
  • Some of us have farmed this for YEARS. This mount has been too rare for 15 years now. It’s about time it becomes obtainable without having to win the damn lottery.

Free us from this torment and buff it properly this time. I beg of you.

77 Likes

it’s been one day oh my god

43 Likes

we have 2 weeks and 2 days in total when we get to 1.5 weeks then we should be worried

7 Likes

Yeah. And you can already see that the drop chance is still too low.

Better to start complaining early so they might change it before the event ends, so we don’t have to wait ANOTHER year for changes.

27 Likes

This is why Blizzard never should have given these people any leeway, give them and inch and they cry until they take a mile.

22 Likes

If a rocket is that much of unbearable pain that you purposely put on yourself maybe you need to find another game

You won’t even use it for dragonflight because it’s not dragon riding so what’s the uproar about

5 Likes

Who are these people?

3 Likes

I would’ve been happy with an inch. This is more like half a milimeter.

9 Likes

There should be a system for instant ban for mentioning or begging for items imo

5 Likes

The thing these complainers won’t say out loud: What they really want is to be basically GUARANTEED the drop by the end of one event.

10 Likes

To be fair, after so many years of dragging their armies of alts through the event, they kinda deserve it at this point.

29 Likes

He’s still butthurt about void elves getting to look normal. That or cross faction instances. Probably both. Lot of blood elf players got deep into tribalism to soothe their egos after bleeding their wallets to xfer to Horde. Buyer’s remorse is ugly.

1 Like

I’m checking the same, discords, groups for mounts in other platforms and there’s a big lack of post about the mount.

Also, they didn’t even fix the Instance limit issue, if they wanted to fix the frustation from players doing this X amount of times, this should work like Blingron 1 per day but with a big % drop.

Or a proper bad luck mechanic.

It’s not only about the drop:

Instance limit every 10 alts…
Boss fight that doesn’t even required tank or healer, 0 gameplay involve.

Maybe some good event, fun and a bad luck protection…

5 Likes

Yeah, and I’d like to be doing something other in game than running the stupid instance daily on 17 alts.

I’ve been playing since 2009. I have the HH and Brewfest Kodo mounts. I’ve never even met a player that has the love rocket.

8 Likes

i have seen maybe 1-5 thats all

2 Likes

Absolutely.
A lot of us were expecting either a flat % increase like world bosses, or a bad luck mechanic/token so we could earn the mount eventually without having to get lucky. So this change was a massive punch to the gut for most of us, with it being so worthless.

And the Instance Limit issue is one I didn’t even think of, I can see how that is incredibly annoying for folks that only play on 1 realm. Fortunately all my alts are spread over 6 different realms, so hense why this issue didn’t occur to me.

That defo also needs to be adresssed and have the event dungeons be excluded from the instance limit.

4 Likes

Of course it is… they only “buffed” the first box on your account for each day. Idk why people thought it was going to matter.

They should have buffed every box and/or put the mount on the vendor.

6 Likes

I don’t care about the drop rate. But they need to change the name back. It was a half effort at political correctness that ruins what was a funny pun name. What’s the point of renaming the Big Love Rocket if you’re going to leave in Love Rocket fireworks and The Winking Eye of Love neck, for two examples? It’s clear it was an attempt at pandering that wasn’t really sincere in the first place.

5 Likes

Why shouldn’t players be able to get a mount if they are participating? There is no reason they shouldn’t.
They should put the mount on the vendor and let players farm currency to just buy it.

5 Likes

Well, if we talk about other dissapointments besides the drop rate… they didn’t do the gas mask cosmetic or add anything new like a questline, rewards, a pvp brawl…etc

4 Likes