Buff windwalker

stop eating glue blizzard thanks

I mean, I’d take 2 seconds of flight time on FSK again, and maybe some love for BoK.

3 Likes

class does no dam fsk doesnt fix that

Last I check I was doing damage. If I want I think I would have noticed.

ur doing bod start dmg lol

Not sure what your point is.

that u dont dmg

I never said I was top tier in the world. I’m doing damage though. I don’t have 0dps

I’m still working on my rotations and things. There is always room for improvement. Biggest difference seems to be i don’t think ww is in a bad spot. I think it’s a massively fun build and I can look at your parses and learn to be better myself.

2 Likes

youd do more dmg and the class wouldnt be bad if u asked for more dmg

That’s not how it works. Blizzard does listen to feedback, but saying “It’s bad, stop eating glue” is not constructive feedback.

And I will do more damage once I get used to my new rotation, same as any class.

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

Mythic class tuning was underwhelming to say the least

heres some constructive feedback

the spec doesnt do dmg and blizzard released another tier of dh/warrior/rogue with brew tanks and range dps stack

so yeah really great job by blizzard they definitely dont eat glue and none of this was predictable

Honestly it is kind of discouraging when you watch top end guilds do splits and what not and DHs just destroy anything WW does raid dmg wise. I have no experience with such class but have heard from many it is not the most complicated to play.

I haven’t played them either. And since Panda’s can’t be a DH, I never will!

I believe i did mention a buff for BoK.

TBH, WW doesn’t need buffs per se. It needs to be un-nerfed and left alone.

If Blizzard just buffed BoK by 27% because they nerfed it by 27% Legion -> BfA because of Chi efficiency issues with RSK, then buffed RSK’s damage to negate the chi efficiency issues which they should have done in the first place, WW would be in a better spot.

Then they could un-nerf ToD’s damage, put Karma back to 100% of our max life absorption and un-nerf the damage transfer.

After that they could return the utility things like FoF stun and cleave baseline. And take SEF and/or ToD off the gcd.

nerf touch of karma again duh

Im ok with tod being gcd but not sef too. However if we asking for things that will never happen, make sef back to it’s original and give us tigerbrew back

I miss panderia monk… it’s kind of ridic we don’t get xuen baseline… one of the coolest looking summons and no one uses it lol. bliz fails on so many lvls, mainly since they became activision

I have the azerite one but I wish it popped out more often.

But they’re such simple fixes that wouldn’t be game breaking. And then there are the changes that should be made to alter the meta/balance things out.