Buff warlocks

takes way too long to summon pet and stones please reduce

8 Likes

i agree even with the buffs it seems warlock is still unplayable because it takes me almost 10 hours to summon my pet please make warlock playable again i cant take it anymore…

3 Likes

dont forget to make decimating bolt undispellable bs that my legendary gets instantly purged the second i press it

1 Like

Idk guys I played some 2s last night and 2 games in a row some big bad destros bullied cr away from me. Lots of consistent damage. I think locks just like to hide there damage until a buff is on the way then they all come out and kill us all

I really can’t justify feeling ill towards Warlock teams, tbh. I lost to the same Lock/Druid twice last night–they were long, annoying games but I wasn’t running with a melee or BM. Considering how saturated the bracket is with melee/BM, they probably had to fight very hard to get where they were.

1 Like

um this post doesn’t have any warlock hatred sir and i need you to reconsider ur afflictions in ur old age reminiscing

1 Like

You’ll have to excuse me. It’s very late in my shift. Too many hours without watching Andy Griffith and having a Worther’s Original and I start to lose my sense of reality.

4 Likes

keep it up and ur gonna be in an assisted living home old man

1 Like

Just stop by to play some checkers with me every now and again while I tell you the same stories for the 50th time and we’ll be good.

1 Like

Reduce pet summons cast time and make UA instant and increase the dispel damage by 15% and warlocks will be perfect! Also make unending resolve reduce damage by 70% and be on a 1 min cd. :crazy_face:

Yeah no. Don’t buff aff locks Bc then you are allowing even more hunters in the meta. Do we really want that? Not i

You’re missing the point though! If they buff warlocks so much that our dots are ticking for 5k+ it wont matter whats on the other team because they will all die!! :rofl:

1 Like

Imagine playing lock.
Starting out the morning just laying in bed starring at the ceiling knowing what the day will be like. Finally when curiosity overtakes the painful memories you log in and waddle at 50% running speed through Korthia or Torghast because every mob has a slow or daze then smoothly transition into arena where every melee with less buttons than your pet dishes out next expansion damage with 95% uptime.

I think I’d rather nerf melee up time in general than buff locks haha

1 Like

i personally am glad the warlocks are oppressed

i said it

3 Likes

As a death knight you have always oppressed us. #endtheviolence #Locklivesmatter #LLM

lol, you paint a vivid picture

2 Likes

i do what i must because i can

Imagine if death knights were anti melee instead of anti caster. This game would be so much better!!

1 Like

We used to have sacrolash but it was deemed too powerful.

…Meanwhile a hunter can dispell everything every 15 seconds with a 90% wall up so he isn’t even punished for it.

1 Like