Buff vengance dh but still ignore havoc

• Demon Hunter
    • Vengeance
      • All damage and healing abilities increased by 3%.
      • Fracture and Shear damage increased by 20%.
      • Auto attack damage increased by 10%.
        • Developers’ note: Vengeance Demon Hunter and Guardian Druid have fallen behind in damage, particularly in single target. Our intent with these changes is to improve their performance in single-target without unduly impacting AOE environments.
2 Likes

They don’t want us to be dps

2 Likes

Venge already out dps and tank in M+. They can solo the dungeon.

nearly halfway in mythic raid and just shy of 3k rated, can’t get invite to 20-22s because aoe damage is too low no bres and no lust. should not have even paid for this month of sub but 3 weeks left on it.

3 Likes

lol at least you get invited to 20… I get rejected at 15s.

have to constantly apply all week and got high raid prog and m+ prog early, the longer it takes you the worse it gets for you. saw a chart showing havoc is right above healers and tanks for aoe damage. i have been with this game since wrath and every patch I feel more and more pushed away and disconnected from this game. it gets more and more balanced around the top 1% so specs like beastmaster, frost dk, arcane where it was easier to get max damage and still good damage are getting more and more muddied up where people get themself killed to get the parse instead of focus on the actual fight. I don’t want to have to swap off havoc but they are running it not only into the dirt but digging a hole with its face. fury management and small cd and gcd management gets overlooked and people just go “dh easy so it should be low” think this is a symptom of listening to dh 3 button memes for too long but not sure…