Buff pevoker disease dispel or they won't be in bh

EVOKER BUFF WHEN? So, I main DH and doing BH (Brackenhide hollow) there is a disease that continuously stacks up to 10 stacks regardless of distance and only falls of if you die, or get dispelled. If you take a Pevoker into the dungeon that has 1 minute CD on an spell cast that can’t be interrupted the whole group dies except the 1 person who got the dispel. Maybe it’s a bit of oversight. but even if you /range 5 like it says you should the stacks continue and then you die. either you need to make the cast interruptible or buff evokers purge or they might not be taken into BH as a healer.

DPS need to kill the rot totems as they spawn and that will alleviate most of those diseases going out. and the various cauldrons in the dungeon can be interacted with to give you an extra action button to remove diseases.

6 Likes

The dot is applied through a cast. I think it’s the Decayspeaker, but might be the mystic. It stacks up to 10 over time and does more damage with each stack. It does time out, but it’s rough. It was nerfed heavily yesterday.

Alchemists can interact with cauldrons located throughout the dungeon. Once activated all players can click on it to get a disease dispel action button. If used, you can click on the cauldron again to get the dispel action button. I think it has a 10 second cd.

Priest and Shaman should have poison dispel because HOI has a stacking poison debuff for the frogs that insta kills at 20 stacks.

Or

And feel free to correct me on this, because I know it’s really outlandish to say

What if you just brought a class with a disease dispel like a Monk, Priest, or Paladin

We got through it on mythic fine with no specs that could dispel it. You just have to do the mechanics.

I’m sure that’s perfectly doable, but as my groups only cleanse, I didn’t find it hard to keep up while tanking.

Would have been much easier if people killed the totem and kicked the cat that was applying it though.

1 Like

Evoker is overpowered enough. They have a dispell for anything with 1 minute cd. Combine that with a dps to do diseases it’s a powerful combination. Only reason evoker feels weak in pugs is because 1. People still sit max range. 2. Evokers are wasting their spheres on bad spells. Once people played for month or so guide will come out and people will see.

It’s fine. You’ll probably want a disease dispel for that dungeon but it doesn’t have to be the healer.

There are 2 healer classes that can’t do anything at all about the disease, evokers are fine.