Buff life cacoon

If I press this cd it shouldn’t get broken 1 global later please quadrupled the absorb amount

6 Likes

plz god no, not until mage lock is nerfed. otherwise it turns into an unkillable unwinnable comp, moreso than it already is

1 Like

Maybe it’s different in the level 10 bracket but 99% of mage locks play with an hpriest or hpal or rdruid

6 Likes

How is your cocoon dying in one global ?

and if life ‘cacoon’ was buffed it would be 99% of magel ocks playying with MWers because they legit never oom and ahve some of the highest HPS in the game?

Maybe in the level 10 arena skirm bracket mw is better for mage lock but at max level where all the honor talents are unlocked holy priest is the best healer for mage lock because of 30 yard ranged low cd stun and can holy fire people for 15k and are impossible to cc and always have 50k heal in their back pocket no matter what situation they are in and are also unkillable because they have rez leggo and fly

2 Likes

Just an fyi, there’s a top 50 MLMW. HPriests aside, MW is actually pretty good at healing MLX rn.

Yeah i agree but hpriest is still better and cacoon should still get buffed.

But This thread isn’t about destro mage which I agree should get gutted alongside resolve trinket before any other change is made but there’s already 20 diff threads about that

ya ya but hear me out.

Nerf your throughput first if that’s happening.

I literally pre coccooned a blind in TWOS against ONE ASSASS ROGUE and he dpsed through it like it was power word shield. Gone in less than two seconds.
Actually a joke.

4 Likes

why would u nerf hardcasted healing

1 Like

I been qing a lot with MW and have definitely been shredded through cacoon a few times

Idk man gzy doesn’t hardcast unless he has to

Maybe just 2op.

I’m not comlpaining, idc personally lol. I personally think MW is in a perfectly fine spot if it plays the proper comp

The thing is the “proper comp” isn’t in a perfectly fine spot

Turbo is in a fine spot.

So is MLChi, TSG, WWDK.

Can prob make jungle or RMChi work. DHDK, DKBoomy, etc…

Comps seem to be in a PERFECTLY fine spot.

Fade, guardian , 3x serenity instant 50k+ heals, 100k + dmg per game, mind games, range stun.

Vs cocoon that gets 2 shot and I have to hard channel to heal.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure triune ward did more shielding then cocoon for a long while. And way diff cooldown

1 Like

yeah sure it is :clown_face:

3 Likes

It seems to do well with wizards, no?

Just because you have op specs helping a class perform doesn’t mean the whole class is op?

1 Like