Buff Havoc DH, reminder everyday

Need a defence buff big time…

10% leech won’t help in this meta, we need stronger defensive abilities, every class has heal they can use in time of need, DH lack in that department maybe they should give us our Legion legendary effect back, the one that heal you 25% of your ha when you used vengeful retreat, with a Darkness being usable in stun.

yep, darkness an blur should be out of GCD and usable un stuns/sap etc…
got 4 evicerate by a rogue in one sap, was death before or as i was cliking my trinket

3 Likes

I absolutely agree with this. At this point, havoc can’t even come close to competitive game play anymore. At this point, its like we aren’t even given a fair chance to use our knowledge, in order to be competitive.

2 Likes

Currently the lowest played class in pvp… Bump

2 Likes

Needs massive buffs in defense and damage

3 Likes

Wow. Yes DH’s need a big buff!

3 Likes

Just did a dungeon on one of my alts today, who happens to be a havoc DH. I had heard they weren’t doing well, but I did not realize it was that bad. I actually felt a little embarrassed by the end of it.

1 Like

yep, after they recognize they didn’t do the chaos strike properly with more reason revise the class. i think we still need a 5 to 9% more damage

1 Like

Daily Bump. Nerf hunt by 30% then revert to BFA defensives and add another 5-10% damage buff.

6 Likes

Bumping in solidarity.

Agreed with that. Nerf the hunt, buff single target dmg

Last night, I was unable to complete the void invasion flashback quest in Bastion as Havoc. At the end of it, fighting the boss, straight up the damage being taken was completely absurd, and the dps was pathetic despite using every single tool available. I’m talking, using Rush to escape AoE damage, PvP traited Darkness, interrupts at every moment, stunning in-between everything.

Repair Havoc please Blizzard.

6 Likes

Revert to BFA defensives and add another 5-10% damage buff

3 Likes

we need a 5 to 15% increase damage, fix survival! stuff!!!

4 Likes

blade dance should be renamed blade noodle and Chaos Strike should be Noodle Strike. And the whole class should also be renamed Demon Noodle

Thats how i feel right now

15 Likes

I came back to this game and picked this class because it’s new to me. I thought I got old and suck but it’s the tuning of the class. Some friends and I did the simulation craft DPS thing and my i196 character sims for less damage than a i180 hunter.

I mean I understand not every class can be top tier but this class can only tank or DPS.

1 Like

Give DH an ability to get out of a stun or fear

1 Like

Bump after getting benched again. I can’t even blame my guild; it’s like I’m dpsing through molasses. As PsychoxDH from BDGG, there is a core issue with the class’ design that’s causing it to be like this. My biggest fear at the end of bfa, seeing as I was playing catch-up since I’d just returned, was that once we lost corruptions, azerite traits, etc. we’d see a fundamental design flaw with the class. And I think that’s correct - I don’t think a simple buff will fix havoc. It’s a problem with its design.

Yes, they could buff us to be in line with other classes damage-wise, and that is an important stop-gap. The larger problem is that whomever is in charge of this class’ design isn’t listening to the people who play it. I think they should reach out to the top DH players to understand what the issues with the class are, because it’s not just tuning - it’s not just numbers. It’s a core design flaw.

2 Likes

noddle beam!!! in pvp i have done 2 and 3 with the legendary one after the other to the enemy… and nothing! they are still 70 to 80% hp

2 Likes