Buff everything!

You’re mistaking my point as saying we are weak against Ret, I’m not saying that. I’m saying that there is an unusual disparity between the top parsers and the median for Fury and this can be attributed to unintuitive gameplay - resulting from bugs and such.

Ironing these out can bring the middle up to par. Our power relative to Ret is fine.

Well they just need to fix munching then let fury scale into itself

Yep that will help.

When 75% of the playerbase of a classes best spec are doing worse than every other class that should be a red flag.

If there were no adjustments to balance happening then you could argue “you had your turn so suck it up”. But if your peers are getting attention and you are not then I think you have a claim.

That doesn’t mean there needs to be a power buff, but there should be a good hard look at why the disparity exists and an attempt to address it.

I mean Blizzard already singled out that they were ok with that for warriors. That they are a class that starts slow and scales with gear.

They should only look at the disparity if it caused by degenerate playstyles or if its a bug. If the only thing that separate the groups is kill times and skill then they should do nothing

You mean the brick after the ret buff but before the feral change? The brick that said they didn’t want to do more which ended up being flat wrong?

1 Like

That brick where they singled out warriors as something they knew would scale

It is. /10 char

Ok what is happening that causes this and how can it be fixed? Dragging adds to cleave is degenerate but not by playstyle. That would be stupid things like flowerweaveing, clamweaving ect ect ect

I know what they said, I have often reposted this.

In general my and others point is that there is a track record, a solid history even, of blizzard being consistent in one area and that is going back on something they said they wouldn’t go back on. That’s the point I’m making here.

Again if players want that warm security blanket to help them sleep go for it. Warriors should just be aware that in theyr particular case they were mentiones and blizzard stated its part of the plan.

Do you have to be snarky?

I am not a warrior

I am not championing warrior buffs

Maybe you can come up with something real other than badly formed insults to get past the filter?

List of blizzards “takesie backsies” and attempted ones:
FLYING
Tier sets
Classic era/TBC/Wrath servers
Borrowed power
etc

For the record I don’t think warriors need a buff, but I won’t cry if they do, however being this trusting in a statement from the flakiest of game companies when it comes to sticking to their guns is a bad choice.

1 Like

There’s a few but needing to desync weapons with a macro to get both weapons properly applying deep wounds is one.

Blizzard also gave a reasoned argument as to why Rets shouldn’t be buffed …

They were wrong but still. It’s not like their word is law.

1 Like

Oh yeah, you mean from the block of text saying why they aren’t doing class balances (after the DK change mind you) that was posted about a week before the RET changes happened then followed by another
“WE AREN’T GONNA DO MORE” post.
Is that the post you mean to reference?

1 Like

Buffs for everyone!

The whole “a Warrior stole mah baybay in vanilla” crowd are every bit as trollish and biased as those Wars getting a raw botty because they’re not top or a decent Ret parsed better than them once.

Just as bad, equally as innumerate and uninterested in a fact based fair outcome.

“A warrior player came to my house, broke in my door, slapped my wife, ate my hamster, deleted my kids fortnite data, and asks for buffs?”

Oh yeah no issue i’ll agree they’re being spiteful just to be spiteful.

1 Like

Yeah but the kid went on to become a Nobel laureate - you’ll be thanking us down the line!

1 Like

But for now how am I supposed to keep the kid busy with no fortnite? Be a proper parent? pfft think what that would do to my parses!!!

1 Like

yeah a warrior with a legendary weapon actually scales. everyone will have one too. awesome.