Buddar Passed Away

It is with a very heavy heart I write this post to let any old school players, especially those who PVPd during classic and TBC, that Buddar passed away this morning. The initial report is that it was a sudden stroke.

He and his family are currently stationed in Korea: many of you will remember that Buddar was an Army man.

Another Warcraft player and close friend of Buddar’s has setup a GoFundMe to help Buddar’s wife and family in case they need anything during this very difficult time.

• https:// www. gofundme. com/f/help-nadia-and-jada-rip-timothy-pressley

You can also leave condolences on his FB page:

• https:// www. Facebook .com/timothy.pressley.71

(remove the spaces to use the links)

If you need other information, hit me up at stega#11909, or I’m usually in game during the evenings on my warrior Randomly.

Fixed those links for you.

Condolences to your friends family.

1 Like

Thanks for the link fixes.

Another mutual friend/guildy passed this along.

Dear Family and Friends.

It is with my deepest sorrow that I inform you of the loss of our beloved Husband, Father, Brother and Friend, Tim Pressley. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal. He is in our hearts forever.

Tim’s Military Memorial Ceremony will be conducted on Thursday, 16 April, 2020 at 11 a.m. South Korean Standard Time (KST). Due to Covid-19 this will be a closed event with only a few people attending. It will be taking place at Camp Humphreys, Korea. However, we are trying to have it live-streamed via Zoom.

Please download Zoom app and use the following link to login and follow the ceremony.

[edit: if you would like the zoom ID please message me privately or email me directly via stega@stega.org, as I’m not about to post it here considering all the security issues with that piece of software. It will be posted in the BNet social group for old Vanilla SM players.]

Please remember to mute your microphones.

South Korea Time (KST): Thursday, 16 April, at 11 a.m.
Helsinki, Finland Time: Thursday, 16 April, at 5 a.m.
New York Time (EDT): Wednesday, 15 April, at 10 p.m

Very heartbreaking. Always sad when someone who has given me some of my favorite memories in WoW are no longer with us…

1 Like

RIP Buddar I was with him in Marshalls vanilla </3 anyone know if Dilya is still around.

1 Like

Sincere condolences, while i never had the pleasure of his company i can vividly remember the times i would be riding around Ironforge and see his name. He was always a mythic figure.