BT folks heading to Classic?

My husband and I both started on BT in February of 2009. We are planning to play Classic at launch but are hoping to find an Alliance guild quickly and it would be great if we ended up on a realm with other BT players. So I’m wondering if there are any plans in the works yet? We’ll definitely check the forums before we choose a realm on the 13th and it would be great to have a destination in mind.

I am planning on creating the Fates Call guild on the first day. As soon as they announce servers I am sure we can all pick the same to keep it kind of in the family as it was

You guys going horde or alliance for classic?

1 Like

Even though you turned your back on Alliance, it would still be nice to see familiar, if not friendly, faces. :wink:

We’ll check here before starting.

1 Like

For the cookies!!!

I mean Horde

East Coast PvP server? With lots of pvp?

Fates Call will be going to Myzrael. I hope to see a bunch of familiar faces there.

Only 4 normal realms. Wow, just doesn’t seem enough.

Thanks Marathal. We’ll definitely reserve on Myzrael, and probably a couple of others in case alternates are needed. :slight_smile:

Update Aug 25: Seems there is a new PVE PT realm opening tomorrow. Old Blanchy. This also seems to be one that may be attracting a more mature player base. A lot of my friends on BT are actually retired and with the original servers packed we may end up trying OB if we can’t get in Myzrael due to queues. Marathal, you may want to consider this as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For any interested, Fates Call has been set up Horde side in Myzrael. Ask any member for an invite if you would like to join

Hey Marathal you guys looking a pvp hunter :wink: Thinking of joining you guys over there XD my btag is Lethalvenoms#1855

2 Likes