<Bruhh> recruiting hotties for Heroic/Mythic, M+ and War Within! Healers/DPS

[Bruhh] is looking for big chill homies to slay some digital dragons!

Are you seeking an active guild of helpful cool cats to progress raiding, smash Mythic + or just hang out? Then [Bruhh] on Tichondrius (NA) might be the move for you!

We have TWO raids teams to support both East and West coast guildies with times that work better for their respective schedules. Both teams raid on Tuesday/Wednesday, with our East Coast team raiding from 8-11 PM EST and our West Coast team raiding from 7:30-10:30 PM PST. Actively seeking a all roles and recruits are free to choose the team that works best for their own schedule. We value good attitudes, teamwork, communication and a positive vibes to ensure every member feels motivated to give their all and can’t wait to return the next night.

Our activities don’t begin or end with Raid night though! We smash M+ keys on the daily, and consist of a group of dedicated players who push it to our limit. We’re always recruiting key pushers of all kinds, and whether you’re a season Mythic+ hottie or looking to dive in head first, is happy to have you.

If you’re interested or have any questions, check out our discord and shoot a message to Batmang (East team recruitment lead), Overnighter (West team recruitment lead) or Howlligan. All are welcome, and we’re thrilled to have a chat with you and provide more info about how could be your new home heading into the War Within :slightly_smiling_face:

Big fun, chill attitudes, and dead digital dragons!

Discord: avyf5p4pGZ

Howlligan BNET: Deoxyz#1186

Overnighter BNET: SHREDTEHGNAR#1566

Batmang BNET: Batmang#11255

1 Like

bump for active recruitment

1 Like

bumping for active recruitment! come join your bruhhs!

Bump for active recruitment come chill with us

Looking for big BUMPERS

Bump for active recruitment! Get in here!

big bumpers only

Bumping for active recruitment! Get in here!

bump it bb

Bump up the jams bump it up while were active recruiting

I was a dwarf but then I joined bruhh and now I’m a slightly taller dwarf

I believe in a thing called Bruhh

Bruhh bumping for active recruitment

Still looking for folks!

Bomping it for active recruitment!