"Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's" needs to be changed

No, because people get offended by many many things.

I’m offended how they butchered Tyrandes character.

I’m offended by how they check boxes for LGBT characters and just add them in say “look we did it”.

Also, it’s just one achievement and deal with it as I deal with things that I’m upset with about the game.

12 Likes

when in bedroom, i like to yell F I R S T !!

she gets mad but … losers often do.

11 Likes

Yall really trying to turn this game into a rated E for everyone huh.

How long before we’re hitting each other with only foam swords, and spells are just rp’d out?

10 Likes

Geez. This got reposted again? It’s not even been a week and you trolls are rehashing the same posts

3 Likes

you are genuinely annoying. Every thread you make is about wanting Blizz to censor more stuff

if the game offends you so much, why do you play/support it?

29 Likes

I mean, it makes me laugh.

2 Likes

lmao. Oh man, memories.

4 Likes

So what? Why should anyone care that you are offended?

18 Likes

careful, bro. you might get cancelled to the cornfield.

1 Like

Won’t be the first time. Good thing I like corn.

2 Likes

Why do you think dudes cant be ho ho hos?

2 Likes

Why stop there….

https://images.app.goo.gl/xs8YPz1HoKot7Ped7

I find this tomb stone offensive to the community. It was a bad joke referring to the raid tier we “lost” so we could have blizzards version of a house. It should be removed.

See how stupid this sounds?

3 Likes

It’s funny. Yes, it’s crude and in poor taste but it is funny.

That said, the humour is based on debasing women so yeah, it should be renamed. Not because of Blizzard’s present situation or even the whole political correct angle but just because it is debasing to women.

I mean think about it: do you really want your sisters, your daughters, your granddaughters, exposed to humour that demeans them as a person due to their gender?

7 Likes

Ooh let play the Iʻm offended game!

I am literally offended by your name.
There is no “cute” in anything Deathknight.
Your name is a blatant insult to everything “Deathknight”
You should delete that character and make a new one with a proper Deathknight name!

O.k how did i do?
Do i win?

:roll_eyes:

14 Likes

“bros before hos” is a reference to something else entirely, it means don’t betray your close friends for a girl.

6 Likes

I’m saying they can. And it would be fair to put in a joke as a mirror to this one.

2 Likes

Anything can be offensive to anyone.

8 Likes

I would hope they have enough common sense to take the joke and if it did offend them get over it. Not waste their time crying out. “I am offended!” As if that dose anything or helps them in any way.

4 Likes

He posts this in WoW Reddit also.

Women have an equivalent phrase, btw.

1 Like

I do not post on reddit.

They do not have an equivalent achievement, and even if they did it’s not the same.