Broodlord Knockback + Evade

I’m the MT for my guild and on Broodlord, when he does his Fire Nova and knocks me in the air, this week I started getting caught on an invisible ledge on the wall every single time, which resulted in him evading and healing quite a bit. I tried sitting against the wall, away from the wall, against the other wall, and unless I was far enough to take the full blunt of the knock-back I was getting caught on a ledge.

The boss evaded from 25% to like 95%.

I’m a gnome, and after we downed him, we found out basically only gnomes can get stuck up there. I could get stuck on it 100% of the time, jumping from any angle, whereas humans never got caught and dwarfs had to jump in the right spot.

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or not, but I had tanked him prior to this week, and never had an issue.

Has anybody else had this problem? If so, how do you fix it?

Yes, it’s annoying but at least it’s something that we recovered from.

What I don’t understand is that even though he evaded like that he was still dealing damage to the tank.

Were you experiencing it that way also?

No, he would act as if I didn’t exist, but run to whoever had threat next, then back to me after I dropped back down (a few times I had to jump out, like I was stuck in a hole). We basically killed him 2.5 times in one go.

That’s just flat amazing that stuff like this can go live. Well here’s hoping they fix the bug.

It isn’t a bug, races are different, some get trapped behind objects and Gnomes swim in shallow water. Getting knocked up onto a ledge and a boss evading isn’t a bug and it isn’t going to be fixed.

Happened to us this week, don’t know if it was a Gnome that caused the evade but our Gnome tank wasn’t being hit until long after the boss reset back to full HP:

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/F1grbVkv4mWG9KxA#fight=17

Had to kill it twice, I didn’t come to the bug report forum to file a false bug report though.

Not every quirky little thing in this game is a bug that needs fixing.

There is a reason why it’s always been called “Evade bugging” when players intentionally do this.

Not that this is a big deal, but caring about the game and the quality of it should not be considered a problem.

I know you like WoW, guess what so do I man.

You just “Gnomed”