Bronze Celebration Token Clarification

Just to confirm, we can only receive Bronze Celebration Tokens from a quest ONCE per week ONCE per account, correct?

It seems to be the case.

If so, that’s a relief, because it means I don’t have to farm these quests on all of my alts. I have 28 and it’s a bit daunting.

1 Like

Yes, only once a week on certain weekly quests.

Pd: I saw a post on reddit yesterday from a guy using the T2 reworked appearance already. They said there was a quest bugged that granted you 1 per day Instead of a week.

1 Like

Thank you!

is there any quest which is once per day that is legit?

Nope, none. And I suggest you don’t go out trying to find it and exploit because it may caught up to you.

4 Likes

I’ve done that quest on alts since I have an alt problem and none of them were repeatable but I’m not about to try and see if I can get it to show up on any alts. I got my 51 for this week, I’ll get the last 9 I need tomorrow.

1 Like

How do you get 51 I only have 31?! what are the other quests?!

I just followed this guide. Ugh, I hope getting 100 means I won’t have to bother with pvp quests, but it’s been fun getting carried in pvp by my brothers haha

I have it as well, didn’t get anything bugged afaik. By the time I used my alts they couldn’t get repeats. I just got it https://i.imgur.com/9DuNZix.png my account should update soon

I mean, I believe you have it…but something had to have bugged because nobody has found a legit way of getting 60 in 1 week otherwise…

But if you have, please share your secret

Thank you!

1 Like

The only thing I had over other people was first archive disc from alts, which i discovered by accident, but web sources already report it.
If you check my achievement, I actually only started getting them on 23rd, not 22nd when it was bugged. I was out all day 22nd. I actually intentionally did not turn things or do everything day 2 because some sources of tokens were not being awarded correctly (like the delves one). I only used my alt for pvp stuff.

It’s possible I got extra from a repeat on an alt and didn’t notice, but I was not getting them when I tried. I really couldn’t say what happened unfortunately. Also, I got 6? from today’s quests they added.

There is a great weakaura which helps with it.

https://wago.io/search/imports/wow/all?q=Anniversary%20token

Look at the pictures, so you understand which key opens up the window.

1 Like

I was shocked as heck to see that there were daily quests in TWW zones that also gave bronze tokens. I got several yesterday.

Mmm it’s very sus. I completed all the weeklies, cleared BRD heroic first day and got a few from there, after that theh weren’t dropping to any of my alts. No quest would show a token as a reward.

Question is: were quests actually showing a token as a reward? Or you just happened to receive it upon completion

Thankfully yes. I’ve got mixed feelings though because it does give a sense of us being forced to do everything to get bronze rather then what we would prefer to do rather it be raids/delves/pvp/timewalking/weeklies only. I wish instead of forcing us to do everything under the sun that they’d have a fixed amount we could earn repeating the same activity that we prefer to do when we play.

This is the idea behind it. Selling the TWW-expansion to returners.

I intentionally did not do quests if they did not show a token in the rewards because a buddy told me people are reporting they weren’t getting them. So a lot of the stuff I didn’t even do the following day (24th).

Yep, and remember I didn’t even do it first day.

On that note, I was just told by my buddy with the secret crates + new quests they added today everybody might be eligible for a t1 set today. So you should be getting it anyways.

Any official source?

Yeah same, hence I’m stuck with 40 or something. Can’t seem to farm more than that.

Icy veins claim 51 is possible, crates from wowhead says 2 per* I believe there are 4 to be found and 2 found so far, guest quests 6.

Which means everybody is eligible. You being stuck at 40 I’m not sure. There’s too many sources to check. Check your alt for disc first quest. Check ansurek kill, BRD boss kill.

1 Like

Ok, so far I can only find a way to get up to 51 in the first week, if anyone knows how to get more than that without cheating, please share.