Bromancer - Connection Issues

I am having the same issues as far as Home disconnects go and its makes playing my main impossible. The difference is that it only happens on Thrall (East Coast Server) and I’m in Hawaii. The distance with the extra network load is causing packet losses. I have a small window I can play my main in the early AM, beyond that its alts on west coast servers. Any thoughts if a dedicated proxy might help?

Bromancer,

Moved you to your own thread so we don’t muddy the previous person’s thread with unrelated troubleshooting.

If the problem is due to network congestion, which is happening all over the globe right now, you can sometimes work around things using a different network. Easiest way to test is downloading a free VPN and seeing if it works. If it does, you know the issue and can work around it until things settle down. Keep in mind we don’t make VPNs ourselves, so we don’t support them directly. Still, if you’re reasonably tech savvy you should be able to look some good VPNs to test on.

If you’re still having this problem with the VPN as well, please create a WinMTR test which catches a disconnection. You want to restart the test every 10-15 minutes until you catch one of these problems. Once you’ve caught one red handed, run the test for about 5 more minutes. This will let us look for problems between your house and our servers which may cause this.

If you have problems with posting it due to a link error, go ahead and copy paste this into your next post, and replace “WinMTR goes here” with your test.

~~~~
WinMTR goes here
~~~~