Brokentooth for Hunters?

I doubt Brokentooth has a unique skinning reagent so no you don’t need Brokentooth as much as a Hunter does.

3 Likes

Broken Tooth drops heavy leather which can be vendored for 1s50c. I don’t see how hunters should have this NPC on reserve.

1 Like

More like Brokenwind. Am I right?
slaps his knee in mirth

2 Likes

There is a rare scorpid my hunter used pretty much all the time. Unless you are completely sold on min-maxing your character instead of just enjoying playing it isn’t important at all.

You can do whatever you like, but anyone who understands the worth of BT to a Hunter will see that it’s a very selfish and jerk move to just kill it to skin it.

2 Likes

Because just about every skinnable mob of that level gives Heavy Leather. You can kill all of the other ones and get plenty of leather instead of competing with Hunters trying to get their best pet. It is like ninjaing a BiS item from someone who needs it when you have little use for it.

2 Likes

So the King in STV cant run down a mounted player but Brokentooth still helps in pvp? Works for me.

Basically. You won’t do more DPS with BT, but you’ll annoy casters and that’s always a good thing.

Although there is some theorycrafting that faster pet speed to a point is higher DPS to keep up Frenzy for the pet when you’re geared enough to drop Survival.

1 Like

How do you know that the leather from Broken Tooth isn’t faster than normal leather?

1 Like

I was a fan of your earlier work, but recently it’s gotten derivative and lazy.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

As most people have said, good for annoying casters in pvp and for keeping frenzy up (assuming you’re BM).

One thing to think about is that mobs have a chance to block, and I believe the amount blocked is a flat value (rather than percentage) which means fast attacking pets are potentially going to have a higher percent of their damage blocked.