Broken Wagon Quest

I got the quest to go to Fish Fellreed in Catail Lake and ask him to fix the wagon. I turned in the quest on his end and then returned to my farm. The fifteen minute timer appeared, I waited, and the timer finished and Fish is still trying to fix the wagon. It has been more than a day. I have tried sitting there watching, running around killing stuff, mining, questing, everything while that timer is on and he never finishes fixing the wagon. HELP.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem! The 15 minute timer just keeps reseting. I don’t know what to do…

1 Like

Its a bug that needs to be fixed. I thought it might be a mod issue. Even disabled the addons and reset the UI and nothing.

2 Likes

Same issue for me. Possibly related - I’m unable to turn in Twin Fish Platter to Fish Fellreed.

If you go find him at Cattail lake you can.

Definitely not a mod issue, I don’t use any and I’m stuck on the removing boulder portion (I have another Bug Report submitted on here). Have been for over a week, now… ever since the last patch. =/

I’m having the same problem and I finally got a ticket response that the farm expansions appear to be bugged out at every stage of expansion (seems to have been introduced with the last major patch) and they have a bunch of reports on it now. They are looking into the problem so hopefully something is figured out and resolved soon!

1 Like

Definitely keep sending in those Bug Reports and tickets, though!

1 Like

Nothing fixxed after 28/1/2020 server reset

Its finally FIXED!!!