Broken Tooth

So, after 3 days of randomly camping Broken Tooth in the Badlands, I have secured his tame after camping last night for 4 hours.

Scary part is that I forgot Asp of Cheetah and as I was taming I aggro’ed a mob. I make it through the tame when the Broken Tooth starts to attack and I spawn a pet…

Thinking I had forgotten to abandon my temp pet, I rush to abandon him when BT despawns…

Broken Tooth is now mine.

All said and done, I thanked the ally warrior who sat and watched and did not try to kill and tipped him 2.5g.

Good luck on ya tames.

Side note, having stood on a hill top for hours caused idle hands and minds to their own dark musings…

3 Likes

…was that a m@sturbation joke at the end?..

2 Likes

Naw, I am an old married man of 30 years. Wife has my true pride and joy locked up. Being a proud Huntard, I tend to seek new ways to use our abilities for evil and humor.

1 Like

Lol. I just ran a level 3 NE rogue from spawn point to SW with my goofy mage buddy. We ran into a hunter up near Thelsamar that looked like she was going to kill a boar so we stopped in case she needed help. Then it turned to “Awwww! She loves that boar!!!” and my mage friend offered to make her some bread in case she needed to feed it.
Grats on the tame though! My hunter in retail still uses the same white gorilla he tamed in STV back in LK days Never gonna give up my Stompz!

Congratulations mate on the tame, tried taming and after 3 unsuccessful attempts logging in every 7-8hrs I’ve given up. First attempt had 3 hunters from CN Brotherhood farming locations and 1 of them was successful. Said /congrats then 2nd attempt had same 3 hunters (All with BT by the way) kill BT. 3rd attempt was exactly the same he spawned then 2 of the same 3 hunters from before killed him again whilst I was trying to tame. Sick and tired of Blizzard not doing anything with certain Gold Farming Guilds :confused:
Goodluck for any others that attempt to tame this beast, you won’t have me to contend with though you may find CN Brotherhood running around be a pain.

Seriously? I would recommend you post a comment in the Atiesh Discord about this incident. People of that ilk are reported there and members in the community police their own.

Wish you luck on securing the tame.

My friend spent 6 weeks camping pride humar in the barrens back in vanilla before he finally got him.

Damn, that some dedication to the tame…

I still dread the entrance area to Firelands, I once camped Terropene for 24hrs till I was able to secure that tame.

The sound of the lava crackling is still etched in my memory.