Broken: Necrolord assault

The Mailroom Mayhem boss on Hardmode is still broken so that you have to nuke the boss within like a minute 30 seconds or you wipe… this bug has been known since it released and it’s still not fixed. But Alliance Pandaren now correctly turn into children with the anima power thing so hey they’re doing work right?

This one is annoying, but you can reset his stacks by resetting Kevin. So, either dying or getting him to zone out some how. When he respawns as you enter the quest zone, he should have the correct number of stacks.

The notorious Kevin quest went fine for the most part.

However, dragging the centurion piece quest was completely bugged.
There were literally 15+ players with the piece dragged behind them piled up on the questgiver NPC without being able to complete it.

Looked up on wowhead and it said turning on Warmode fixes it, so we hearth-cloaked to Orgrimmar, turned warmode on and came back to the Maw and it certainly did fix it.

Don’t worry, it’ll be fixed before beta is finished.

1 Like

there needs to be an option to force feed kevin…

2 Likes

Turning On or Off Warmode will allow you to turn in the 3rd piece.

Never had a problem with the dredger quest

I’m thinking Kevin won’t eat everything, but the quest text should indicate that.

Also had to swap realms to deliver a part.

Pretty sure as kevin grows in size (from eating) he requires bigger enemies ie. elites over general normal npcs

There’s a workaround for that one in the WoWHead comments. And I can’t finish the assault because the chest plate won’t register in the circle. :anger:

What is the PTR for if it makes it to the live like this?

1 Like

I can pick up a part but can’t drop it off in that quest. Also It took forever to feed Kevin because he only randomly ate the enemies.

I had to shard hop to get the quest to complete.

Had the same problem! Tried all different things. Eventually, I hearthed to my covenant, exit game, re-opened, went back to Maw, and then was able to hand it it… hope this helps someone!

I cannot drop combat once I enter combat in perdition hold

Kevin only wants mobs you got the killing blow on.

Tried them all. None of them work for me. And frankly, that simply doesn’t excuse the fact that we’ve had 2 major patches in this expac and it still hasn’t been fixed yet.

1 Like

On my lock:

I’m unable to live long enough for the ‘Embarrassment of Corpses’ quest. It’s the only thing I have left to complete, and I’m being completely overwhelmed by the mobs spawning. I’m still fighting off the first wave, and a second wave is spawning. Middle of dealing with that, and a third wave. Gimme a break man, I’m a clothie, not a pally. Good god.

After 11* deaths, I’m clueless how I’m supposed to complete this assault, if I can’t even complete this GD quest.

*Edit.
I finally completed the quest. Any Stygia I had when I arrived, is long gone. I gave up looking for it after getting beaten down like a small child over and over and over and over and over again.

The other 3 assaults were fine. This was can go to hell.

I can’t even turn in the second piece

1 Like

Anybody fixing this or should we just forget about assaults?

1 Like

I can’t even see the centurion quest to pick up and start it.

1 Like